Article posted December 7, 2012 at 03:39 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 74

The passage I read is all about how the job rate feel from last year and is now the lowest that is has been in 4 years. The Unemployment
Arial;color:black"> rate was at 7% in 2008 and now it’s at 7.7%. The ecomany has dropped a lot in the last years. The highest point in the last four years was 10%. Jobs are very important because it boast the ecomany.

money.cnn.com/2012/12/07/news/economy/november-jobs-report/index.html

A child’s book with out photos, A movie without any film, A phone with out a background. Pictures are important to the world i mean if they weren't we wouldn't need them. Not only are pictures important for speeding news. Photography is a job that employees people. There are different types of Photos but their all-important weather its photo of you, photos of our friends, photos of projects, important people, places or things. Basically Photos make the world go round.

I think that they will find the most boring book in the world. They wont read it then they show it to their principals, and she'll start to read it and die from being bored to death. Then they'll start to read it until they find the plans in it. Then they wont show it to anyone but the to of them and end up trying to build it. And evenly create something dangers that they haft to stop before it eats them.

Yif you were a noble or king or even a Queen life was pretty swett back then. You got servents and nices things and bascilly everyone wanted to be you. but if you were a pesent life was a nice back then. You'd haft to work in farms, give money to the king and wear clothing that wasnt exuatly slik. but no matter who you were the Black death effected you. the black death was this faidle deazise that was termitted though fleas which bit the rat they were on and gave the rats it but then you would get bit by the rats or the feal would bite you. another important part back then were the Crudshades (i dont no how to spell it)  open up trade which opened up ship building the Renasundents started when the middle evil era ended the middle ages came upon after the roman empire feel. thats a few things about daily life.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:46 PM GMT • comment • Reads 48

I guess I’m exited about learning something new. And something that’s different from us today, which is kool. But I think I’m also excited about learning about what Sally has to say about her section, and Lacey’s, and Amanda. (By the way I reallllllly like my group.) I really like the idea of learning about something that I already learned about a little. Something that I enjoy and learn about it more.
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">(I like smiley faces)