The event that I chose was how young voters impacted obama's election. Obama and his team created an app called Obama campaign’s digital director. This app hepled obama win the election. pver 1 million people got hte app and showed it to thier democratic friends, which is another reason obama wo nthe election. Most people don’t trust campaigns, or media organizations who do they trust their friends. Since people trust their friends that hepled them vote for obama.

Have you ever asked yourself what would the world be like without pictures. It would suck wouldn't it. We wouldn't know what other people looked, who people peope, were or how awesome the world was. People don't always get to go to places likes london, The mountains, or places like universal. We depend on pictures to show us what they are and what they look like. Pictures can be good and bad. So how would you react if the world didn't have pictures.

What I think will happen: I think from the summary of the book that I have read is that this boy Widge is adopted from an orphanage and is train to steal a play from Shakespeare. He was trained to right everything he says really fast and copy it down. I think that does happen but then something in the book prevents it from being stolen.

How does it connect to the renaissance:  It connects to the Renaissance because it is in that time period and the boy is trying to steal one of Shakes speares play, and Shakespeare was alive at the time.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 03:21 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 50

Here is what I have learned over the past few weeks of Science of the Renaissance. I learned that there were many new types of science created at that time geography, astronomy, chemistry, physics, mathematics, manufacturing, and engineering. I also learned because of those new ways of learning there were new types of inventions to like the printing press, the mechnical clock, The microscope, and the submarine etc.. Another cool fact that I learned was because of the scienctists during that time we wouldn't have what we have today. Thanks Leonardo Da Vonci, and other siencetists. I hope you learned something from my blog.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:33 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 53

Here is wy I am really excited about learing the science in the renissance time period. I am really excited about it because science is one of my favorite subjects. I planto learn of science in the renissance by watching vidoes and reading information about it. I think im going to enjoy the renissance