The article i read was about a group of christian leaders anounced that their church was going to be used for the annual Muslim Public Affairs convention to be held on December 15. They had been recieving threatening emails saying that they were supporting terrorism. First off, this is obviously a relion current event. And second off, i disaggree with all those people. Not all muslims are terrorists, they just have a different view on religion. Using a christian church for a Muslim convention is really weird. . In conclusion, i think that they shouldn't have agreed to host it because if they thought it through they would have know about all the negitive response that they'd get.

URL: [LINK]

A world without pictures would be awul! It would mean no instagram, flikr, photographers, or photography. Picture can help tell stories. Pictures spread news.

I think that someone is going to find Silvano, and that he and Chiara are fall in love and get married. It takes place in the middle ages. Chiara and Silvano already have a great connection even though they havent spoken to each other much. Also she notices that he had things a wealthy man, not like every one else at the convent.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 03:31 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 50

I have learned alot so far about science during the 15th and 16th century. Some inventions that were made were the early helicopter and plane, invisible ink, printing press, cast iron pipe, monkey wrench, portable watch, rifle barrel, shotgun, wrench, screwdriver, hydrometer, parachute, and tank. Galileo was the father of modern science. I also learned that in this time period, the discovery that the earth wasnt the center of the universe was made. I have enjoyed all the research and vidoes that i have seen.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 48

In my group, my focus is science. I am excitd about learning abaout how much they knew about astrponomy and stars.  I'm also excited to learn about all they knew aout medicine. But i think im most excited to see how they used what they knew and how they used it. I am very excited about to learn.