minor-fareast;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";

mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:

EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA"> The article I used is about pythons that have invaded Florida people have illegally moved pythons to the everglades of Florida. There have been recorded of 17 foot python. Now because the government has to pay hunters to get the pythons they are holding a contest to see who can kill the most pythons and who can get the largest one. This will be starting in 2013. The problem in the everglades with the pythons is that the pythons are eating the natural balance and now there are to many pythons and not enough of the things that have been there like some small rats or dear. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission will make participants pay a $25 registration fee and complete an online training course. The training focuses on safety while hunting pythons.

EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-python-hunt/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

I think that if we dont have pictures we could not know what things would look like. if we wanted to know we would have to see it our self. we would not be able to see what people looked like back in the middle ages. I would not like it wedid not have any pictures.

The book I am reading is the falconers knot. I think that he will be accused and he might find a way to get out and leave his hometown with the girl that he is in love with. I think it has a bigger connections to the medieval times because it has were she could not chose who she married and there was not many bigger things because he was on a hoarse and he also had to wright the poem by hand and the printing press was invented then.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 03:27 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 50

I am vey happy that i got a lot done in the government side of the medival ages. I learned that ti was not alwayes that the king to do whatevery he wanted to do. He had people that even he had to take orders from the kings boss was the pope and if the king did not follow it the pope had the power to make his people rebel. I thin that the medival ages wert so bad if you did not know what it was like to not be in thoes ages and lots of people did not realy care because you could not move up the lader like a pesent to a duke .  The medival times was fun and i liked studying about i learned a hole lot.                                                                                                                           

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:45 PM GMT • comment • Reads 52

My individual area is politics. I am exited about learning more about the time period because when i did it in Mr. Bailys class I did not do to good. In the politics area I did not learn anything so I wanted to get a second chance at learning this. I hope that this will be better than last year and I can learn the medieval times. I was very interested to find out that we were doing medieval time because I like that subject to. That is why I’m glad to do politics of the medieval times period.