Article posted December 7, 2012 at 02:30 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 134

In this article it shows that they recently found a famous artist from the renisance's signiture on a painting. The aritists name is Raphel Santi. They found the name under arabesque decorations. And at the the time when this was painted he was 16 years old. Here is the URL: [LINK] 

Many things could happen next in the book. I think that the english are going to attack the castle and capture Marjorie (the main character) and put her in a cage for people to make fun of her and call her names. This book is conected to the middle ages/renissance because there is castles and nations fighting. There are also kings and queens and knights. 

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 02:39 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 60

Sience was very intresting to learn about Middle Age science, and to see the inventions they created. They invented many new weapons to help in wars, like catapults, trebiuchet, and cannons. They also created better ways of farming with the grain windwill, which grinded up grains easily. They also created convex, and concave lenses for glasses so people could see. They created many more things but that was just a few things they invented.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 71

I chose science for my individual focus. I chose science because science is one of my favorite subjects, and I'm pretty good at science too. Some of the things that I am going to be doing to do to learn that is read about it, search it on the internet and watch videos on them.