Copyright (c) 2014 by Shane Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shane -- Blogmeister

Shanes Wonderful Blog-

by Shane teacher: Leah Berkman

Hi this is Shane talking about my Biome that I read about in core conections.The book that I read was The day in the Desert. The three orginsims that I picked are the mountian lion, fox, and also the Gilia woodpecker. So one of the interesting facts for the mountian lion is that it can survive with the heat with all of its fur.The next orginism that I am doing is the fox the fox can survive from the desert by coming out at night and hunting and gathering water and the they sleep uring the day.the next orginism that I am doing is the gilia woodpecker.The Gilia woodpecker gets its food by finding a fruit or some insects.The fruit that they can find are usely on top of a cactus.Where they can find insects by looking on the ground  and when they find a insect they just eat it whole.This is how they get there water,the gilia woodpecker pecks into the plant then they just succed the water out of the plant and that is how they get there water  and there food so that is how the gilia woodpecker survives in the desert.So that is my blog for this assiamant.

Article posted October 24, 2012 at 01:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 61

The project knowledge that I know so fare are three things.

working together with your class mates andyour other partners.

Talking to each other to make shere that every thing fits.

Last but not least working hard and not goof off.So that is what I have learned so far.

Hi my name is shane and I am going to tell you about my monster project. My monster part is the teeth. The teeth are supposed to have a dark and light blue flakes. With a whole ione of the teeth.Also it has  a spider worm. The spider worm is supposed to be in a j shaped with a long jagged thing gray and red. 

Article posted September 28, 2012 at 12:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63

How long is a dog year? Well when I was younger I thout it was the same amount of time as a human year.So it is actuly eight weeks. And when I saw that I thout that was a pretty small amount of time. I also wonder how old a dog would be when it is 15 years old in human years?

my name is shane I am nine years old.I love sports and I also like spicy foods.And I am a big outdoors person.

My name is Shane.I am in fith grade.I have a sister.I have a mom and a dad.I also have a dog.My birth day is September 23, 02.I have a really good friend named Ryan.I love to play base ball.I like the Carolina Hurricanes.I like a lot of sports. My teacher is Mrs. Drowns.I am a outors person.I like math and core conictions.