Copyright (c) 2014 by Camaya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Camaya -- Blogmeister

4th Period

by Camaya

teacher: Leah Berkman

12/20/12
monster mess 10/19/12
monster 10/02/12
all about me 09/06/12

i have no travel planes but we are going to stay home and open all of are presents. but what i really whant to talk about is are family dinner we are going to be having cramb legs red veiolt cake and lemoda i forgot what the other things we were going to have because i just got exicted about the word cramb legs there my faviort food in the whole world but yeah that what i am doing for  chistams

some promblems that i had to solve were when some one was going to pick up somthing and my glue that was on there got all mesey and it really loked bad but i had fixed the promblem and it turnd out good.  Another promblem we had to solve was when my phone was to BIG so we had to fold it and it was much better. We had to have team work so we could held each othere atch to the parts and gess what are monste lookes great. 

My monster part is the monster cell phone.The class who submitted the descripiton is ms.delila heinrichs 2 grade class.the parts look like a nasty glob of pudding put some of the names of the parts are dimons ,rectangular, rough ,dirty, monster flowers, slimey ,heavy ,spider webs ,and cracked screan.

Hi my name is Camaya i have three sisters and a mom and a dad.

I go to gymnastics at acro sports and i have to cute guinea pigs.