Copyright (c) 2014 by DeAsia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DeAsia -- Blogmeister

Blog Your mind Off-

by DeAsia teacher: Leah Berkman

i got a puppy and it was mixed with a german sherperd,lab,and some other stuff.

I got to name her diamond lyric lucy parker .so this christmas i got her a gift and its purple and has

diamond like things on it.

we are going down to my grandmas house and geting presents.then  i get to take my dog home for christmas. Then on christmas we open are gifts then we drink hot coco .Then we go to my nanas house.

They put gifts under the tree on chistmas eve and on New Years day the open the gifts . They call it St.basil's day. they decorate boats becuse they belive that St. basil's delivers gifts to kids by a boat and thats why they decorate their boats.the chistmas season begins with 40 days of festing.and the week befor is when greek familys bake and bake and bake.And on  chistmas eve they left the table for good luck.

My family goes to my grandmothers house for thanksgiving. and we have turkey,chicken,stuffing,and sweet potato pie. And this year when i go down im going to play with my new puppy named dimond.

My biome is the grass land biome. And some of the animals are przewalski's horse,bison,kangaroo,grant's zebra,southern white rhino,. And some plants that live there are ironweed,joe pye weed,common teasel,dogbane,Queen ann's lace,yellowed eyed grass,and hummingbird clearwing.My biomes temp can get up to about 70'F and the lowest to about 40'F.

I have learned that project work can be hard some times.I also learned that working to gether is lots of fun.And the last thing i learned was that working hard and getting your work done is easy when u have a buddie or a friend to help u.

Hi! My monster parts are the body and the belt. The body was created by Ms.Tearasevich's class in Abanskaya secondary school.It is 1 meter long, pear shape, green, fluffy, sticky, sticked with bugs,snakes and lizards.My other monster part is a belt and it's 6 inches wide,yellow,jack-olantern buckle with red eyed spider in the center. And it's by Dr. T Smiths class in Western Illinois University.

Article posted October 1, 2012 at 02:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Play with my brother,ride my bike,watch tv,and reading.

Article posted September 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 82

I learned that Fortunately, many of these people quickly learn that they don’t have to focus on their disabilities. They can do more stuff without there legs than with there legs.

My wonder word is disability.

And my word means the condition of being disabled

I have a little brother named jaylen and he is four years old.My favorit song is I'm Elmo and I Know It. I love baseket ball and one day i want to be like candas parker.I have tow amazing parents that love me so much.

I have a Mother,Father and a Brother I go to Voyager Academy and i am in 5th grade.and my role modle candace parker.