Copyright (c) 2014 by Chandler Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chandler -- Blogmeister

4th Period

by Chandler

teacher: Leah Berkman

Traditions: Though not a Christian country, Japan  still celebrates Christmas with its own native customs. Japan is one of the best Origami makers in the whole entire universe and they make there own decorations to put on the tree. Japan is a large country. In Japan Santa is known as a God. The crane is a symbol of peace and long life. The nativity play is performed using native costumes. Japanese also decorates a bamboo tree on July 7.

My Biome is the Desert

Biome

Biomes are an important part in life. Now you may think that biomes aren't important and you might even think there boring. Well there not. Biomes are actually cool for one reason- the sand in the desert helps the camel to walk. The desert is actually cool to (for a place thats filled up with sand) The desert is dry and does not get alot of rain. Cactuses like the barrel cactus are different than a regular cactus.  A regular cactus is big and tall and the barrel cactus is small and kind of chubby.  Cactus live in the desert. Camels also live in the desert. Lizards and snakes are desert reptiles. Cactus, camels, lizards and snakes do not need alot of water to survive in the desert.  I would want to visit the desert because it is dry, low on water, and dangerous.  Plus its full of wild animals. 

Article posted October 17, 2012 at 12:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 100

For the monster project I learned alot of things.  I even learned a thing or two from a really good book I read and it talks about friendship and how you're supposed to cooperate and be a friend.Being a good friend means to help each other when they really need your help..  I think the project will look rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy good and I really think the class will get the job done.We cooperated and worked well together as a team and as a class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ear is the part that I got for my assignment that came from River Valley in IllinoisMy ear is supposed to be hairy,  watery, slimy, bloody, fat ,and pointy like an elves ear on ChristmasMy ear goes on my head and my face and I have one ear--- haaaa I fooled you didn't I? I have two ears but some people aren't so luckyThe monster has a peanut sized head and is going to be the color red plus the head is also going to be slimy.

Article posted September 19, 2012 at 12:37 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 156

People think the EL CHUPACABRA is real I think notThe EL CHUPACABRA in the video looks like a dog/coyote/racoonI don't think the EL CHUPACABRA is real because  in the video it had no hair.   I was surprised  when I saw it with no hair.   I thought it looked like a bald dog. I would define the EL CHUPACABRA as a goat eater with large fangs to bite the goat. People beware your in for a S-C-A-R-E.

From "What is El Chupacabra" article # 679                                                                                                               

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 01:14 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 152

Hi my name is Chandler. I love playing soccer. I also like to hang out with my friends and playing video games.I like roller skating except when I fall on my face.