Copyright (c) 2014 by Cameron E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cameron E -- Blogmeister

4th Period

by Cameron E

teacher: Leah Berkman

1/29/13 my hamster winter died of an tumor . The next day we went to petco and got two hammy's named pippin and Mary after lord of the rings. They are robo dwarf hamsters and the love to play in there wheel. They chase each other sometimes . When you take up there house they will be sleeping under and be scared to death. My sister has got them lost 12 times already and I told she coundn't touch them any more. My sister has also dropped my hamster 6 times. She doesn't like her hamster any more so now I have 3 hamsters. P.s. Sierra Isley and Isabel brown are so awesome .thaxs=http://?!&$&&@@&$?!$&@$$?!!&@'nnb,klkljjbnkkljjjhbjibb?!$$&@&$,!&?!!.

This weekend i stayed home with my dad while my sister went to her friends b-day party where someone throw -up .So anyways i stayed home with my dad and road my four wheeler and did some wheelies i bet my dad at a game o0f kckball and broke my fourwheeler going to fast .I stood up and jumped off it. I also road it backwards . My roaster is scared of my fourwheeler and my dog warns my to get off by barking because he knows i am going to fall off!

1 year ago i went to bush gardens with my family. I went on the loch ness monster . It very tall. I also went to the haunted house . I went to the place where you can get up and dance with the monsters. I also saw the light  up skelton men and graveyard people . I also went to Elmo world  with my sister and went on the elmo roller coaster.

The only travel plans i have are go to pat pat's house,meemaw's house ,and macky's house.My favorite foods are cookies ,hot chocolate and cake that has cherrys in it . on these hoildays i tackle and play hiide and seek with everyone includeing alison,eric ,kyle ,harley ,haley and jesse . We open presents and look for an pickle that we put in our tree and then we try to find it i am the best one i have found it for three years and i am going to do it again.

PEOPLE ARE AWSOME AT WINTER TIME AND THIS IS FOR THE SANTA THEY TELL ME HO HO HO

I am doing my blog on iceland. There are such things as a jolasveinar that on december 13 it plays tricks and steals and begs for food. After they have to give children a gift. Today there are goblins that after 13 days they will leave a gift for a child that wold be put in there shoe and then placed in a window seal for good children. jolasveinar return to the caves on chrismas day. there are tradisions that talk about yule and there are tradisions that are found in Iceland sagas.

I have two hamsters there names are Winter and Spring. Winter mis called my hamster alarm clock because she gets me up in the morning. She likes to crw up your arm. She will bite and lick you if you rub her very softly. Spring is a joyful hamster that loves her life as a hamster.She has a little tail that flips up when she walks and runs. She likes pumpkin seeds and so does Winter. `Winter lives in a two story house that has two rooms bed room and a food room . Spring lives under a tiny bed thast you get at pet stores and it has a taste so she will eat it. Winter is two years old and spring is 1 year old . Spring and Winter do not get along. Winter is white and Spring is brown and tan.  

What i do for thanksgiving is go to my meemaws house and eat with my cousins. We eat chichen,mac' n' cheese ,green beans,poatatoes,tea and milk and beer for my dad and uncles.After we eat i play hide and seek with eric,kyle,alison,harley and haley.We eat cake and icecream after we play.

Article posted November 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 111

The tundra is awsome. Tundras are  frozen places that are windy. They are also cold and bring snow and hail. The orginisms are Artic foxes,Snowy owls,Polar bears,Porcupines,and Snow geese. I would visit this place because it is a beautiful biome. It is windy and i like that. the most part is the animals and seeing them.It is cold there so if i do go i sould take a jacket and some snow boots because of nthe hail and the snow that falls. 

Article posted October 18, 2012 at 01:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 98

What we have done so far is worked together to make pieces stick together.Most people are making there things glittery and colorful. With a little help from the teacher and help from people we are connecting to we have done most work so far. Telling what we have learned so far is working together that's what it is all about.The monster has come out good so far it is awsome so that's my blog on project knowledge about the monster project.

10/1/12 The part of the monster i am doing is the hands and the lips. The part of the monster the class sumited was the head that it is peanut shaped. The details about the monster is that it is peanut shapedb it's red  and slimy. The head sould connect to the neck.