Copyright (c) 2014 by Emma Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emma -- Blogmeister

Emma's Blog-

by Emma teacher: Leah Berkman

This christmas my grandma is going to come  over on christmas eve and spend the night or come over on christmas day. On chrismas day  me, my brother and my sister have to wait until 7:30 to come down stairs and open our presents . Then we always eat a big breakfast . On December 26th we go see family in virgnia on my moms side of the family like my aunt and my cousins and  espically my uncle who has leukima.   

For this blog i did Denmark and they do celebrate Chrismas in Denmark.Some of the decorations in Denmark are hearts woven from strips of red and white paper on Danish  Christmas trees. Chrismas trees in denmark usally feature fruit,sweets,nuts,small danish flags and dozens of lit candles. Some of Traditions in Denmark is In many familes, There fully decorated Chrismas trees dont make there apperance until christmas eve. Children  Traditionally set bowls of rice pudding in the attic on Chrismas eve to pacify the Nisse, a mischievous old man who dresses in grey pants,wooden shoes, and a red pixie hat.Children who want there presents to be delievered and their decorations to remain intact give the Nisse pudfding every year to keep his usal pranks under control. danish Families dance around the tree singing chrismas carols before the christmas dinner begins with rice pudding.

My biome is the Alphine Tundra. One of my organisms  is The Pocket Gopher it eats seeds and  lives under gound. My Second Oraganism is the Vole it lives in the meadow. My third organism is the weaseal lives underground and eats pocket gopher and voles.

The Things I learned about making The Monster is

1  what i learned about making the monster is you need to use teamwork

2 what i learned about making the monster is you  need to be patient 

3 what i learned about my the monster is you need to work together

My monster parts are the feet and the wings. The Feet are rectangles with rounded edges, green and black potta dots with five bloddy cuts, 7 stiches, brown hair and rainbow spikes on the heels . the feet are connected to the legs. The wings are connected to the back. The feet were submitted by 4th grade students Mrs Lulek, Mrs. Feltz, and Mrs. Boyce from River Valley School from Lemont illinois.  The Wings are t shaped and they are smooth like silk. The wings are 6 ft wingspan with yellow and red stripes with  Blue stars. they also have 10 baseball sized cheetah print spikes with rainbow sparkles and pink sparkles evenly placed over top of the wings. the wings were sent in by Mrs. Kleist and Mrs. Wasik's 1st and 2nd Grades from westgate elementary school in Arlington heights, illinois. this is going to be a cool monster!

My wonder is What is the difference between Pots and Pans? It is Number 358. The difference between pots and pans is pots tend to have deeper sides and  pots are bigger than Pans.  Pans on the other hand are shallow and dont have big sides. A pot can correctly be called a pan but a pan can not be called a pot. my wonder word is assorment and what it means is they have all difference types of Pans.

Hi my name is EmmaI love cooking and baking. My favorite animal is dogs. My favorite sport is Basketball.