Copyright (c) 2014 by Andrew C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Andrew C -- Blogmeister

interducing myself

4th Period

by Andrew C

teacher: Leah Berkman

The decoration on the tree is the symbol of music. The poinsettia is a flower that grows alot in Puerto Rico. They bloom from Christmas to Easter. The three crowns is the symbol of the magi. Winter season starts with a  Christmas music feast.  Different groups of musicans and dancers go to different houses for a pirod of six weeks. The day befor Christmas there is a big feast that is surved. The familes that come dress if fance clothing and sit for the feast. On December 28 is a day fooling people. it is called Dia de Los Incoentes day.   

LETS PARTY

well on thanksgiving alot of people go to my house to eat turky ham and other foods. This year and last year i  i am going to go to my grandmas house and make diveld eggs. On thanksgiving my favorite food is deviled eggs. I am not going any were people are going to my house. My parents are going to charrlot tomarow and i am staying home with my brothers. And my sisters are goingto sleep over at my grandmas house.        

I AM OSOME

My biome is the rain forest. I am going to tell you about the plants and animales in the rain forest. there is a  jaguar in the story. There is a big coline of red ants coming her way since she has cubs she has to move from her den. There is also  bettels that care poop on top of its head. Woosh a tucan swopes dowen and eats the turmite. I would like to visit  the rain forest because there in mangooes there and mangooes are my second favorite food.

I have learned how to work together with the people i conect to. I have also learnd how to get warm and cool coments that is called a critique. For an example a warm coment is like if someone said someting like i like the way you did somtinng like that. A example for the cool coment is that something that you can make it beter. We have lerned to clean u after are selfes after we make a big mess. On thwe carpet. the

I am building the head and the belly button. The class that made the head is Mrs.brekmen's 5th grade cc class . the class that made the belly button is Mrs. Nairn's 2 grade class. My detail for the head is that it is apeanut shaped 26 in tall, 14 in wide at top and bottom, 10 in wide in the middle, red, slimy with scar-covered. My detail for the belly button is that it is hairy, green, circle the size of a apple, smelly with warts and goo on the outside, bloody with bugs and a zombie head inside it. I will be using cardboard and a pice of papper for both.

Number 17 . You can go to beatbox for kids.com online. beatbox,drums, hip hop are percussion rhythms. In the urban towns there is alot of people that can beat box.Beatboxing started in africa in the 1980. (Wonder word. rhythm aa rhythm is a beat that holds for one messear.)

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 58

My favorte sport is playing four square with my friends at school. I have 8 brothers and 6 sisters but most of them are from haiti. In my free time i like to play airsoft with my nabber. I love to read sometimes. my favorit subject in school is math.