Copyright (c) 2014 by Layne Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Layne -- Blogmeister

-

by Layne teacher: Leah Berkman

Article posted December 11, 2012 at 12:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 90

In France Christmas is alittle different than in the USA.  They still have traditional Christmas trees in France.  They put dolls on their trees to represent the different areas of France.  The Christmas season begins on November 11th and ends on January 6th.  The Advent, which means "the coming of the arrival",  lasts four weeks.  The adults exchange gifts on New years Day.

My biome for core connections is the praire and I am going to tell you some things I know.  My three organisms that I am doing is the praire dog, buffalo, and grass.  The praire dog is almost like a big squirrel that lives in holes or burrows in the ground on praire.  The buffalo is an animal  that is between a cow and a horse that lives in heards and eats grass.  Grass is a type of weed that is green that grows almost anyware on land that has sun, water, and soil.  I wouldn't want to visit the praire, because it is too far away.

I have learned many things about project work and building the monster.  One thing I have learned is that every group needs to get along and work together.  Also everyone needs to stay focussed and on topic.  Finally you definitely need to have fun.

My part of the monser project is making the nose ring and the wings.  The description of the wings are not posted yet so I can not tell you how it looks.  But I can tell you about the nose ring. It is diamond shaped, 2 inches from top to bottom, made of bone, spiked purple mase ball on the lower point of the diamond shape.  thats how my part looks like.

Article posted September 25, 2012 at 12:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 97

Do you want to know why the sky is blue?  Well, I will tell you. Gas molecules fill the Earths atmospheare.  All the different colors have different wavelengths from the suns white light, but blue is the longest wave so it is the one that we can see.

My wonder word is white light and it means when you look at the sunlight and it looks like it is colorles, but it really is all the colors mixed together.

Hi my name is Layne.  I live with my mom, dad and sister.  I like to ride my dirt bike and any kind of racing.  This is my first time bloging and I think it is fun.