Copyright (c) 2014 by Ashley S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ashley S -- Blogmeister

ASHLEY'S PAGE!!!!-

by Ashley S teacher: Leah Berkman
Poland 12/14/12
Tropical Delight 11/05/12
project knowlage 10/24/12
monster 10/09/12
Parasites 09/20/12
introduce yourself 09/06/12
1st blog 08/30/12

There is a hanging ornament called Wisiorek.It is usually found on female folkwear. the  owaca is a sheep that is one of the scrces of income.oset is a thistle which is a light green oniment. thats about poland.

Article posted November 6, 2012 at 02:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 185

Hi, My biome is the tropical rain forest. I have three organisams, The TUNCAN , ARMY ANTS and the TERMITES.THE TUNCAN- The tuncan is a tropical bird that is black with a gold stomatch and a colorful beak with green , red and some times purple,brown or black.The army ants are small ants that eat animals like jaguars a some-times even humans.Army ants can be red,brown or black. Last but not least the termites.Termites  are little creatres that eat wood. I would like to go to the tropical rain forest so I can explore.

What i learned about this project is to work together and communicate with each other.We learned that aything is possible with team work and to trust the people that you work with.I would defanetly like to do this project again.

Article posted October 10, 2012 at 12:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 165

Hi,I guess you are still wondering what the face is for???,Well ill tell you....IM SHOCKED!!!There have been scary Monster parts being built, and im making two!!!So ill tell you the parts and their discriptions!

TOES

MISS.STICKELMAIER & MRS,YOUNG,3RD GRADE   CANTON WESTVEIW ELEMENTARY CANTON,ILLINOIS.

EACH FOOT HAS TWENTY TOES THAT ARE SHOT,CHUBBY,RED,PINK,BLUE GREEN AND IS ALSO HAIRY UGLY SHARP PENTAGON SHAPED WITH SLIMY SCARS.I THINK THE TOES WILL ATTACHED TO THE FEET AND THE NAILS!!

TAIL

MRS.CODY'S 6TH/MRS.BERHENY'S KINDERGARDEN ST.PAUL SCHOOL MANCOMB,ILLINOIS;

THE TAIL IS SPIKY,FIERY,RAINBOW,PURPLE AND PINK FLUFFY SPOTS,SILKY,SPARKLY,GOLDEN,WRAP AROUND WHITE AND BLUE SNOWFLAKES AND IS 4FT LONG*1FT WIDE.

NOW YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT MY MONSTER PROJECT AND I HOPE YOU DONT HAVE ...

SPOOKEY DREAMS!!!

!

#707

Today i want to tell you about paracites...

Well i went to Wonderopilis.com and learnd about parasites and what they do to your

body.So i will tell you a bit of what i learned...

Well you do realize there can be little tiny creachers living inside of you???

You can get parasites because they are transmitted by food,water,dirt,waste and even person to person to person contact..

Parasites rely on their hosts for food and shelter.

WONDER WORD...

HEAD LICE:

A KIND OF PARACITE THAT GETS IN YOUR HEAD/HAIR AND MAKES IT ITCHY

AND YOU CAN PREVENT IT BY NOT PLAYING IN PEOPLES HAIR!!

HI!,My name is ashley.My favorite snack is movie theater popcorn.And i also have a 22 year old brother named Archie!!

Article posted August 30, 2012 at 09:54 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45

my  first time so cool

MY NAME IS ASHLEY MY FAVORITE SPORT IS GYMNASTICS AND VOLLEY BALL. I LOVE CHOCOLATE