Copyright (c) 2014 by Austin S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Austin S -- Blogmeister

AWESOME AUSTIN'S BLOG-

by Austin S teacher: Leah Berkman

For this article I chose The Native Americans. First, This group of people had no lights on their trees. Instead, they had natural resources such as corn and shells on their trees. One symbol used was maize or also known as corn wrapped in sweet grass to symbolize the natural elements of earth.The turkey feathers symbolize the eagle. The eagle symbolizes the connection of heaven and earth.

My biome is the deciduous forest. My Three living organisms I chose are the robin, the ovenbird, and the river birch tree.the robin has beautiful red feathers.the ovenbird has grey feathers.the river birch tree has a white tannish tree trunk with magnificent green leaves with peeling bark.i would like to visit this place because it has beautiful wildlife.

We have learned many things from the monster project, so I am putting a list of what we learned.We learned to work together when we put our monster parts together.We learned to cooperate together when we decided where the parts would go on the monster.We also learned that it can be very fun to work together on projects.This is what I learned from the project.

THE monster part i am doing is the glasses and the wings.I know the despiction for the glasses but i am not sure what the wings look like.THIS is the description for the glasses - funky, 3D, oval, bright, multi-colored, scary, glittery, sideways, pointy egded, crazy glasses with 3" tall and 5" across lenses.

I chose article #722 can you live on a boat?

I found this article interesting because, I thought that it would be cool to live on a boat. I learned that houseboats can be very expensive if buying one. I also learned that if you customize your houseboat right, you can make it as if you are at home.

HELLO, I Am a student at voyager academy. I love to eat peanutbutter apples, I enjoy seeing old cars, and I love to draw.

Article posted August 31, 2012 at 11:02 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

!!IM HAPPY TO HAVE A NEW BLOG!!

I AM AWESOME