Copyright (c) 2014 by Maryn Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maryn -- Blogmeister

-

by Maryn teacher: Leah Berkman

Hello all of the people that are reading this thingy my name is maryn. Most people think hey i wonder what that awesome girl maryns doing for the holidays.  I'm going to tell you everything ha ha ha anyway my family is haveing a big christmas party on the 22 everyones bringing well wraped presents and we are going to play white elephant if you have no idea on what im typeing then read carefully if you do than skip the instructions HOW TO PLAY WHITE ELEPHANT: First you get alot of people ( at least 10) ask each person to bring a well wrapped present  make a circle of chairs for everyone to sit in place the presents in the middle of the circle count the number of people in your group lets just say 10 make slips of paper with a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 on it and give each person a slip have someone call out a number the person with that number eatheir  steels apresent from another person or takes one from the middle unwrapps it if your present was stolen then you eather steel a present ( not from the person that stole your present ) or get one from the middle in a matter of time anyway thats how you play so on christmas we do presents at my moms house and then do presents at my grand parents house and eat breakfast then go to church and then spend the night at a nice hotell that it merry chritmsa

Advent is a important part of christmas in hungary.They decorate candles with red and gold colored ribbons to repersent life and brightness.Some children make calenders with treats (candys) inside so when that day comes the can open that days square and take the treat inside. hungary has some chrismas type things that we do in america But in hungary they only put lights inside their homes.The people in Hungary are more for st nicholas. He comes on december 6th and puts eather a books,candys and toys but only if you have been good all year. If you have been bad you will get a switch with a devil figure on it witch means a beating is in order. Well there are some facts about chrismas in hungary. 

Article posted November 2, 2012 at 02:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 82

My biome is the prarie. In the prarie there are Bufflos,Elk, Prarie dogs and lots of grass.Eagles are a big predidor in the prarie. The bufflo is a large creture that lives in grassy areas. A prarie dog is a small animal that lives in under ground borrows. I would not like to go to the prarie because of the tornados and big animals.

In core conections we have been working on the monster!!! Bulding your part can be hard because you have to work in groups and find people that your monster part can relate to and figure out what goes where.The thing is that working together gets the job done quicker. Having people help you get extra glue off your monster part or help you pick small bits of paper of the ground can help get things done.This helps me learn that teamwork is important.

My Monster part are the suspenders! Mrs chiang 1st grade at stevens creek elementary in cupertino california Designed it.It looks slimy . Its rainbow stripped and shiny red spikes cover it.The suspenders atach with the clothes and the body, shoulders, belt and pants.  my other part ,the passport, does have a description. Mr.Dziedzics 1st grade class at kang chiao bilingval school in new taipei city taiwan description is wet,dirty,yellow,broun,old and smelly.

Article posted September 21, 2012 at 02:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 91

For this week's blog publication, I read an article called 'why are they called smores' because I really love to eat smores.  This article was number 207.  Part of what makes smores so much fun to eat is that  you make them in front of a campfire.  The right way to make a smore is to take 2 graham crackers, a toasty marhmellow (which means cooked by the fire) and a piece of chocolate and put them all together.  The smore should look like a sandwich with the marshmellow and chocolate inside the graham crackers. Smores are a delicious treat and I love them.     

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 12:35 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 127

Hi my name is Maryn.

My favorite color is platnum.  I am very interested in natural disasters but not if it's involved with me. 

My favorite animal is a otter. My favorite food is steak. My favorite subject is LUNCH!!!!