Copyright (c) 2014 by Jared Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jared -- Blogmeister

Jared's

2nd Period

by Jared

teacher: Leah Berkman

Article posted December 13, 2012 at 02:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 1990

Ukraine: In Ukraine Christmas is celebrated using the jullian calender. Their Christmas celebration begins on January 6 and ends the 19th. In Ukraine they have a santa his name is Svyatyi Mykolai. Svyatyi Mykolai brings the gifts to the children every Christmas. At Christmas' end the families sing carols together. ''Shopka is a traditinal portable nativity scene used to represent nativity and other figures in a puppet form''

The name of my biome is the desert!!!!  Three oganisms that live in the desert are coyotes, saguoro cacti and barrel cacti.  More organisms are armadillo lizards, cactus wren, dung beetles, ants, elf owls and rattle snakes. If I could visit the desert I wouldnt because the heat   and the deadly storms that occur.   

Article posted October 25, 2012 at 02:24 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 111

What I learned about working with people is planning with the parts. I would say critiquing helped because it gave you new ideas for materials. And connecting the monster made us help and work with each other.

Eyes-Mr.Humble's 5th grade & Miss Morris'4th grade,St. Oswald's Primary,Burnside, Cumbria,England: (lowereye) a gigantic glowing dark orange eye, popping out of socket dripping with green slime. (upper eye) The iris is rainbow-colored with 13 black pupils that are different sizes in center.The shape of the eyeball is hexagon and bigger than the lower eye.

TONGUE-Mr. Simonsen's math class, Colonel Mitchell Paige Middle School, LA Quinta California: The tongue is really long, twisted, blood stained and zombiefied  with a dead fly and evil eye on the end.

Hi my name is Jared. I have one brother and three other family members. I have one and about fifty bazzilion fish!!! I like to skateboard,ride my dirtbike and bike. I play football and soccer.