Copyright (c) 2014 by Cynthia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cynthia -- Blogmeister

Hi It's CYNTHIA-

by Cynthia teacher: Leah Berkman

Article posted December 14, 2012 at 04:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 107

Switzerland is made up of 4 traditions which include French, Swiss-German, Romansh and Italian. On St. Nicholas day, gifts are given out. Santa Cluase, Father Christmas or Sameichiaus are some names for Santa. A week before Christmas kids dress up and visit houses with small gifts. Afterwards, familys would share hot chclate and hand-made donuts.

For the monster project, we have been working together for weeks, planning, building & even NAMING our monster! I've learned to build with every single detail given on the slip. I also learned how to work together with others! This project will help me in the future with working on other projects because I've learned to work better with others.

My monster parts are the nose ring and the fingers. For the nose-ring, it's made out of bone, diamond shaped and has a purple mace ball at the bottom. For the fingers, they are turquoise sharks 8 inches long as fingers biting into one world.

Why are they called "S'mores"?  Wonder #: 277

Most camping trips always have the essentials: camp-fire, tent, graham crackers, marsh-mallows and chocolate. The traditional s'more is really popular. But who invented the marsh-mallow-y, chocolate-y goodness? No one knows, but a 1927 Girl Scouts book was the first to publish the recipe. No one said that they made the first s'more, so people think the early Girl Scouts were the first to create this delious treat.

I learned: That the Girl scouts in 1927 were the first to publish the recipe; no one knows who invented the smore

Marshmallow: white sweet  fluffy snacks

Hello people of Earth! I'm Cynthia and I shall tell you stuff about me now!:  I am kinda  weird and CRAZY. I love PICKLES and Chocolate covered  pretzels. 

I love soccer and I like to play goalie. I have two sisters and one half sister. The second oldest is Camryn who is in 7th grade, I also have a 9th grade sister named Tyra. And my half sister's name is Mimi and she is 26.I am a technology expert. I can make a video game, website, blog and I'm working on a computer app. I also write books. SO THAT"S ABOUT ME. p.s: I like capitals

HI,hi,hi,hi,hi! It is CYNTHIA here. I like puppies and noodles. I like soccer and I like dogs. I LOVE computer and technology. I know how to make video games, movies, moving images, websites, blogs and I can fix most computer problems. I also have a dog who isn't smarter than a 5th grader. I like :)'s and I like writing books. I also draw, play piano and act CRAZY. hi. bye