Copyright (c) 2014 by Mariam Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mariam -- Blogmeister

-

by Mariam teacher: Leah Berkman

A pearl comes from a oyster . Pearls can be made in freshwater or saltwalter . As a oyster grows a internal organ called a mantle provides food for the pearl . A oysters way of protecting itself is to cover up with a thing called irritant . Pearls cancome in a viriaty of colors not just white . There are pearl that form natrally in a oyster and there are some of pearls that have help by pearl harvesters .

hi my name is Mariam i am going to have a christmas party on saturday . I am going to my aunts house for christmas dinner, after we gety ready for it on christmas day . I will open my gifts first then get ready for christmas dinner with my aunt . That is my christmas day plansssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  . My christmas eve plansssssssss are , for my family memders to come over and feast . We also will open some presents from my other family members  that is it for christmas eve . HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS IF YOU DO

In Italy they never ever adopted a christmasm tree  as a symbol of winter. After 60 years , it was aficialy descided that Italy included a tree . In Italy christmas Eve is a time to see Italys artistic side. The most beautiful crches go hung up in churches.

My favorite fall foods are ; turkey , biscutes , grandmas Ice tea , and best of all deserts . My family tredision is when we blow up balloons and sit on them we do it all the time . I am going to Virginia for thanksgiving break to see my ants and uncles but mostly to see my grangpa . I have no fall break activities other than playing the wii at my ant Nicholes house .

My biome is the woods . Some of the animals  that live in the woods are ; Robins , Ovenbirds , and Deers .These are some of the things that grow in the woods ; Trees , Bushes , Grass , Flowers , and Vines . I would love to visite the BIOME I did it seems like an amazing place to visit . I also love my BIOME

I want to tell about my project knowledge . I know how to make a monster like we are doing in Core Conection . I know how you can make your thing your making 3D . I know how to draw nice pictures of flowers an butterflies , I can also do very good faces. This is my PROJECT  KNOWLEDGE .

My two monster parts are the nose and the body . Now I am  going to describe the body . The body is going to be pear shaped and slimy with lizards and snakes coming out of it.Last but not laest the nose is puple and harry  And the description is by Miss Alders first grade class.

The reason why you feet stink is because of the bacteria . The bacteria eats off are very own feet but the bacteria only eats the dead skin oils on or feet. They get ride of there waste with leaving a very baddddddddddddd smell