Copyright (c) 2014 by Madison C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Madison C -- Blogmeister

About Me -

by Madison C teacher: Leah Berkman

This christmas I am going to.....TEXAS.While in TEXAS I will celebrate my sisters birthday. I am going to TEXAS on friday at 6:00 in the morning and I will be on a plane for 3 hours. When i get to TEXAS i always suprise my grandparents by using my moms key to the door and go into their kitchen to scare them. It is so funny tio watch them get scared. Well that is pretty much all my winter break MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS.

In Luxembourg there christmas greeting is ''Joyeux Noel",that is french for merry christmas. This place is located in western europe. There tree type is curltural that can mean that the tree is a pine. In Luxembourg St. Nicholas comes the night before St.Nicholas day and gives the children candy and gifts if they where good. If the children were bad they would get a knock at the door by Black peter he will give them coal.

This fall I am going to have a thanksgiving feast. so of my friends are coming over to my house to eat with us. also some of my family is coming to. for thanksgiving we are having turkey, yams, potatoes, and fresh lemonade also some cake and cookies (my special recipe).

My biome is the Desert. Three of my organisms are the desert tortoise, a short brown animal that looks like a turtle,peccaries, brown pig like animals that have a lot of hair, and last of all the cactus, a green plant with a lot of spines. I would not like to visit this biome because it is really hot there and I do not like heat at all.

Doing the monster project I have learned

#1 I learned how to work with others.

#2 I learned how to respect others.

#3 I learned how to help others.

The parts of the monster I will be building are the xbox and the tea cup. What Monster Project class submitted the description? Stephanie Finley’s 4th grade, Brixham Montessori York, Maine and Mrs. Baker's 4th grade Valdese North Carolina.

The xbox is a 3ft tall black robot it has wires sticking out and has green slime on it. And the cup of tea is black speckled , bloody , slimy and moldy.

what other parts you think your part will connect to? The tea cup will connect to the left hand and the xbox will connect to the right hand.This is going to be a funny looking monster. :)

What are prosthetics? #396. Prosthetics are usually artificial limbs. People who are born without fully developed limbs usually have prosthetic. Also people who are amputee's were prosthetics.

My wonder word is a legal document.

Article posted September 14, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 96

I am a little girly and i love pink. I am in level three gymnastics I started doing gymnastics this year. Something cool about me is I won a first place ribbon for my floor routine in gymnastics. I LOVE puppies and i have a puppie at home. Also I love math and science. Also my 3 best friends names are ,Kylah ,Deja ,and, Laina,

I am a girly girl who does not talk much . I want to be a pro gymnast in the olympics and a accountant when I grow up.