Copyright (c) 2014 by Amerie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Amerie -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Freitas's Class

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by Amerie

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Missing Brichta 05/22/13
Dog From The Sun 05/10/13
Flower Mantis 04/26/13
Sermour Simon 04/05/13
Helping Others 03/04/13
Helping 02/25/13
Coming Home 01/24/13
Snails In California 01/14/13
Need More Fish 11/30/12
Jalvelina 11/14/12
Karchner Caverns 10/30/12
Sacagawea 09/26/12
Fire 09/11/12
Growing a Cactus 08/31/12
Roberto Clemente 08/16/12

Roberto Clemente
Roberto Clemente
Why was Roberto Clemente so loved and respected?

Roberto Clemente dedicated his time to play baseball and he never gave up. He was always there for his teammates. He would try to show up to the games even though he was sick.

There were many other people who he loved and respected him too. He loved all his fans and teammates. He would always look out for them and be there for them.

He helped people in need like a little boy that had no legs so Roberto Clemente helped raise money for the little boy .Roberto Clemente also helped people in Nicaragua. There was also another little boy that was deaf and Roberto Clemente told him in sign language “you don’t have to hear to play baseball.” Then he gave him a bat that had a letter that was signed.

Roberto Clemente was also loved and respected because he hit 3,000 hit and it was amazing. All of his fans saw that he got a hit and the crowed roared. Then once they saw that big E come up for error and the crowed went quiet. Next Roberto Clemente did get his 3,000 hit. . Then he became in the baseball hall of fame with Willie Mays, Hank Aron. Then he became in the baseball hall of fame with Willie Mays, and Hank Aron and now there was Roberto Clemente.

He was a roll model for all of his fans and family and friends. Roberto Clemente was a roll model because he was nice and respected also. Then he also always follows the rules. That’s why he was a roll model.
That’s why Roberto Clemente was so loving and respected.

Article posted August 16, 2012 at 11:08 AM • comment • Reads 60 • see all articles