Copyright (c) 2014 by Amado Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Amado -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Freitas's Class

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by Amado

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Article posted May 19, 2013 at 06:51 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 80

There was a dog from a galaxy far far away

Who liked eating hay

I pray he wants to stay

One day he went to the bay

People thought he was a stray

Do you know how the children in nights of the Pufflings helped the stranded Pufflings? I’m going to explain how they were able to help the Pufflings.

During the night the children would pick the Puffings up off of the streets .Cars could come by and run them over. Dogs and cats could also come by and eat the Pufflings.

When the children were done picking up the Pufflings. They went to the ocean to put the Puffling into the ocean.

Thank you I hope you enjoyed my PUFFLING blog.

Do you know many facts about Dung Beetles? I am going to tell you some facts about Dung Beetles. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Do you know that .Dung Beetles live ever were but Greenland, Iceland, and Antarctica. It is very hard to find Dung Beetles in Arizona.

Do you know dung is a fancy word for poop? Did you know Dung Beetles, clear up cow pats and eat waste. Did you know that Dung Beetles are the only one, how eats poop?

Did you know Dung Beetles are not harmful at all? But Dung Beetles help a lot. Because they eat all the poop.

I hope you had enjoyed my report on Dung Beetle. I hope you got a lot of facts done?

Bibliography:

[LINK]

[LINK]

One day I helped someone, this is how it happened. My friends, BJ, Rumaldo, Denzel and Omar, and I were playing football. While we were playing six flags up BJ fell. I ran over to help him. When I got there I helped him get up and I walked him to the nurses office.

Dear Family,

How are you doing? I am doing great. I miss moms cooking. How is our dog Godzilla? As I have traveled west I have met a lot of new people and seen a lot of new places. There a many haystacks here and everything else looks beautiful. I have also seen a bunch of tumbleweeds. I will write to you again when I get to my mining town.

Sincerely,

Amado

One morning I was playing with my dog. He loves chasing bubbles so I started blowing some for him. The wind blew the bubbles back to me and when he tried to get them he knocked me over. Another bubble landed on my face and he licked it off. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to cry.

It began like any hot summer day and I was resting under a rock waiting for night to come. The night came and I was starving. I needed to get some food in me fast. I smelled the scent of a mouse nearby and I slithered from my rock towards it. Before I knew it I felt a pain by my tail. I looked back and it was gone! Something had chopped it off! It hurt so much. i looked around for whatever took it and I saw something flying away. It had something small in its claws. He had taken my tail and was flying away. I slithered as fast I as I could but he kept getting farther and farther away. It was no hope. He was gone with my tail forever. Since I’m a snake I need my tail a lot. I use it to warn people that I’m scared and that I might bite them to defend myself. I really hope it grows back soon. Hopefully no more owls come back until it grows back.

Dear Reader,

Let me tell you why I think we should not have homework anymore. We do so much work in school everyday. We work a lot and we only have recess once a day and most of the time I have to come in and do work after I eat. After school I stay in for two extra hours and when I get home I am really tired. I still want to play with my friends but my mom doesn’t let me. She makes me do even more homework. Sometimes it is really hard and it takes a long time for me to do. When I am finally finished it is already late and I need to get ready to go to sleep. I take a shower and it is time for bed. I don’t get to do anything fun the whole day. It is a lot of work and I don’t like it. I hope I have convinced you that we should not have homework anymore.

Sincerely,

Amado

I hope you enjoy this blog.

One morning we got to school and we got on a bus. We were going to Cartchner Caverns. It took about an hour to get there. When we finally got there we got off the bus and be walked inside. We got to play for a while. The tour guides told us to line up in three different groups. They told us it would be humid when we went in the cave. When we got inside the cave we were able to see what the teenagers who discovered the cave had found. The tour guide explained the story about the teenagers and how they got inside. They went in through a hole where they put a ladder. Then they climbed down and found a lot of different types of rocks and a giant cave. The tour guides also told us that the teenagers had been in the cave for a day when finally decided to leave. When they got home they told all their friends about the cave. The college kids went back and this time they went even deeper into the cave. They found bacon looking things, rocks that looked like icicles that were called stalagmites and a weird type of mud. When they wanted to leave again they found that the rocks were too close to each other and they had to take their backpacks off. It was a really tight fit and I don’t know how they made it through. They went home again but this time they told everybody what they found. They called it Cartchner Caverns. When the tour guides finished telling us this story we saw a light show on the rocks. That was the end of our field trip. We got back on the buses and went back to school. We really liked what we had seen and when our parents picked us up we told them all about what we had learned on our field trip.

Article posted September 27, 2012 at 09:50 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

In London 80, 0000 houses burned down and 87 churches. If it is a small house the fire can get as big as that house. As big as the fuel feeding it. As long as fire has air. Never start a bush fire because it can be dangerous.