Copyright (c) 2014 by Parker T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Parker T -- Blogmeister

Parker

Learners

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com Welcome to our READING blog! We are a bunch of year 4-6 learners. We are using the reciprocal reading process to help us engage in our reading. We would love to share with you what we have been reading about and introduce you to some exciting and fun stories!

by Parker T

teacher: Amie-Lee Mills

Blue roses 06/18/12
Blue roses 06/18/12
Ivy and Bean 06/14/12
Always 06/12/12
50 below zero 06/11/12
Dusty the bird 06/10/12
Mr fox 06/07/12
Weelcair basketball 05/31/12

Article posted June 19, 2012 at 03:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 157

Jalesa and i helped mum cut some pink roses from the garden. Roses are mum's favourtie flowers.. Then we drove to the cemetery like we always do on a sunday.we visit grandpas grave and tidy it up a bit. All the way to the cemetery, i held the blue plasticn roses i'd bought for grandpa's grave. i teased mum. She wasn't really listening. I could tell she was thinking grandpa levi. grandpa's grave is on a hill looking out over at the city. it's easy to find grandpa's grave. There are always heaps of roses in glass jars all around it. I don't like seeing dead flowers on grandpa's grave. at last we arrived at the cemetery. jalesa was texting her friend Mila. We all walked over to grandpa's grave. i know the pink roses will soon wilt, but my blue ones will keep blooming for ever.

Article posted June 19, 2012 at 03:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 133

Article posted June 15, 2012 at 12:36 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 58

Ivy and Bean is a really cool book to read.

Ivy just moved in the steet and Bean doesn't like her. When Ivy and Bean saw each other they knew they would never be friends. Beans mother says in the story you should try playing because your not going to have any friends. Then Ivy comes out in the steet reading a book because she loves reading. Bean loves playing with a ball. They become friends and really good friends. They sneck into Ivy's nighbours backyard. This story has Ivy, Bean, Bean's sister and their mum's. In the chapter easy-peasy Beans sister pulls her out of a bush because a bit of money was on a bit of string and Beans sister loves money. Beans sister is really mean because she just is mean. They sneak into beans backyard. Then Beans mum and Ivys mum becomes friends as well. Then at the end of the story Ivy and Bean end up playing with all the kids in the steet and at their school because their so cool.

Article posted June 13, 2012 at 04:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45

This book is about a dog who is the king of the castle. Who is the the gaurd against monsters. He is always friendly to his owner. The dog loves her so much.

Article posted June 12, 2012 at 04:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

This book is about a boy who is fast asleep at

night. he wakes up in the night and he go's into the kitchen and his dad is asleep on top of the fridge.He says what is that? He go's back to bed and in the morning the same thing happened again.

Article posted June 11, 2012 at 04:27 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

Its about a girl who's helping her dad in the barn. she finds three birds nests . She thought that they were emty but wasn't. There was a baby bird. she asked her mum if she could keep it but she said no. Then her mum let her keep it. They had to feed it worms choped up. Then the girl put him in a cage. The next day she came to feed him he was dead on the bottom of his cage. she had made a cross for it. Then she picked some rose petlies to go in the box. she bierd it in the garden.

Article posted June 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 50

Hi i'm going to tell you about the book that i've read. The book is about a fox and his wife and their four children. There is three farmers and they are all mean. The farmers names are Bean, Boggi and Bunce. The try to catch mr fox but he is to smart for them. So Bean one of the farmers come up with a idea. Bean and Bunce drive trackdars. Mr fox digs and digs with his family. Bean and Bunce dig to catch mr fox.

Article posted June 1, 2012 at 12:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 49

I'm Parker and i'm going to tell you about the story that i was reding. The story said people who broke their neak are parallysed and thats why they are in a weelcair. They called it a funny name.

Hi i' Parker Thomas. I like playing games, doing sports and much more. Well every wednesday i go to swimming after school. when i get home i have to have dinner because i get home late.