Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Thiery Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Thiery -- Blogmeister

Read More, Write More, Talk More-

West Summer School Authors

Welcome to our blog! We are so excited so visit with you! Our authors are learning to read more, write more, and talk more. Click on the word Authors in right column to read their writing then take a moment to leave them a comment. Comments motivate us to read, write, and talk. FYI: We have too many posts for one page to handle so click on the word previous at the bottom of the page to see earlier posts. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

by Mrs. Thiery

No Links added yet!

I love this story. There are two different story tellers reading the book. Which story teller do you like better? How does reading a story aloud affect your audience?

Article posted June 14, 2012 at 08:53 PM • comment (1) • Reads 123 • see all articles

Authors
Reading and Writing Sites

I'm Mrs. Thiery. I've taught Preschool-Grade 5 and am currently, during the school year, a Curriculum Technology Partner for the Grand Forks Public Schools. This summer, I'm so excited to be spending my time in summer school with these bright young readers and writers.

This is my virtual pet. She is a monkey named Gillian. Click on more to feed her a banana. Click on the branch to make her leap around the tree. If you could have a virtual pet, what kind of animal would you choose?