Our groups question was if you put a snail on a object oboe the ground and you flipped it upside down would it go to the other side to be rite side up. We found out that 4 time out of 4 it stayed upside down. This data is reliable because all the snails just stayed upside down they didn't care it they were rite side up or not.

What have you learned about our compound microscopes and how to use them? I learned how to use the focus so things weren't blurry. And I learned that microscopes make it so we can see thing that we couldnt see without the microscope.

How does increasing the magnification affect the field of view?

The field of view get smaller when you increase the magnification.

What is focal plane and how can you use it to view microorganisms? Focal plane helps us focus on a certain thing. In class we used ribbons and we put them on top of each other and if you zoomed in slowly you could see each different collar one at a time. It helps us focus on one thing at a time.

Why is Carbon the building block of life on Earth? Carbon is the building block of life because carbon is everywhere and it mixes with almost anything.

What is the difference between an atom and an element?Elements can be more than one atom, and an element has the same atom. Atoms make matter.

What is the difference between a molecule and a compound?

Molecules are two atoms that bonded together. Compound is two molecules that bonded together or two atoms.

my passion is playing basketball. for me basketball means a lot because its what i do to let off steam. basketball is also a big part of my life because my brother plays in college and i look up to him alot. i also love basketball because when i play basketball i feel like that is the only thing im good at, and no matter what happens to me i can always go and shoot hoops.

Article posted January 23, 2014 at 09:36 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 371

this is the story of a little man named glugus this little dwarf had ore heart than any dwarf in the dwarf kingdom. he was a true warrior he never shied away from a fight. he was also interested in living things he didn't like harming animals but sometimes he had to. he was always interested in determining if something was living or not. some things were obvious but other things were hard to figure out. he eventually figured out that all living things move some just move very slowly. he also figured out that living things rely on something to live plants rely on the sun in order to grow properly. they use light energy to change the carbon dioxide and water into sugar, this is called photosynthesis. they also need soil the extract minerals and water threw the soil. the soil also provides support and an anchor for the roots to grow. plants also need water, no known organism on earth can survive without water. glugus also found that animals need food water and oxygen. food is necessary for living because it is a vital source of protein and carbs you need these to live. oxygen is necessary because oxygen is what we breath i dont know why but it is vital and no living animal can survive without oxygen in their body. water is necessary because water keeps are cells moist and living without it we would shrivel up and die. this is what glugus has leaned during his research.

1. I organized the living things i found by putting them in categories like plants and mammals and marine life and birds. 

2. i found out that in the game there was a different area that the wolves were yellow but other than that i couldn't find many differences in the animals.

3. Scientist classify living things by life, domain, kingdom, phylum, class, order, family,genus, and species.

4. Well with my clasifications i spotted unique traits about the organisms scientis do the same thing.

5. My classifications differ from scientist classification because when scientist clasified their organizms they have the time and money to look at there cell and studdie them for a long time. I dont have a very long time to classify my organisms 

6. I came up with names  by  looking at the traits of the organism and basing the name off the organisms traits.

7.i think scientists name the organisms off the traits of the organism. 

Article posted November 5, 2013 at 08:26 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 244

Vile a nothing changed it was red sand. Changed the water made it cloudy and it stunk really bad and started phermenting. Orbeez didn't Chang really in are liquid At all, vile d seeds didn't sprout didn't change at all, vile e was SAPPOSE to be sea monkeys they didn't hatch didn't do anything.

Check out my video

Check out this video on YouTube:

[LINK]

Article posted September 18, 2013 at 08:01 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 233

7 randome facts about me 1. I play football 2. I play basketball 2. I am 6 foot 1 inch 3. Basketball is my faveriout sport 4. Basketball is my faveriout sport 5. My brother plays basketball at north west university. 6. My brother taught me how to play basketball 7. I love to fish. Those are my 7 randome facts.

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 03:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 86

We controlled the variables so we could have the same data. Some variables we controlled were the speed the block traveled, the surface type, the distance the block traveled, the weight, and what we measured in. ( newtons )

You should reall y log out or someone like me could just stumble on to your blog and write something like this that all your friends can see. Also if you don't log out...

1. Crazy hobos can sneak into your house and steal all the food n your frig.

2. a spider will eat you alive.

3. Yu will turn into a bug

4. I will write imbarrasing things on your blog!

From

Bre