Copyright (c) 2014 by Jackson Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jackson -- Blogmeister

PREDATORS ROCK-

by Jackson teacher: K Mathieson

It was game seven of the stanley cup finals, the Nashville Predators were against the Boston Bruins. In the first period the Bruins scored the only goal of the period. In the second period both teams scored a goal making it 2-1. Now the game was in the third periodCody Franson on Nashville scored with five seconds left of the game. Over time both Tim thomas and Peka Rinnie were doing great until Lucic was on a breakaway as he decided to deke the goalieand had a wide open net to shot the puck but Franson blocked the shot and passed it to Weaber  who took it to the end zone on 2 on 0 breakaway. Weaber passed to Franson he shoots he scores! Nashville wins! This is Nashvilles first Stanley ever. MVP was given to Cody Franson. The Bruins shook handswith the Predators and left the ice. The Predators captain Shea weaber grabed the 102 year old Stanley cup and started skating around passing Lord stanley around.