teacher:

Monsters, and More Monsters!

I saw a shadow. It was a monster, and I hid under my bed. It came in and I jumped out my window. The monster looked out my window; why wasn’t it looking at me? And I knew why … it was looking at my mum. Why wasn’t it looking at me? My mum screamed like she was getting murdered. She jumped back in the car and she drove away. I ran around to the back, after she went. Then it saw me – I ran and it chased me. Then it bit me – OUCH, I said. Then the monster exploded. I saw a tree being sucked up by a UFO. Then I got sucked up as well. They jabbed me with a needle.
When I woke up I was outside my house, and my sister was there. Then I went back to sleep. Then I heard Black Coffin say ‘I will kill you.” I ran and jumped over the fence and the fence fell down. I saw a slug – it was not an ordinary slug, it was a monster slug. It had monster teeth and it got me. It wouldn’t be nice! I got some mace and I chucked it at the slug and it got him right between the eyes. It exploded and a huge spider jumped out from nowhere. It spat web at me then it chased after me. I ran away but it caught me. It squeezed me – I got his fangs and ripped them out, then I stabbed it. It fell on me and I couldn’t get out. I used the fangs to push the spider up so I could get out.

Article posted June 22, 2012 at 09:17 PM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles