teacher:

Article posted June 23, 2012 at 03:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

I saw a shadow. It was a monster, and I hid under my bed. It came in and I jumped out my window. The monster looked out my window; why wasn’t it looking at me? And I knew why … it was looking at my mum. Why wasn’t it looking at me? My mum screamed like she was getting murdered. She jumped back in the car and she drove away. I ran around to the back, after she went. Then it saw me – I ran and it chased me. Then it bit me – OUCH, I said. Then the monster exploded. I saw a tree being sucked up by a UFO. Then I got sucked up as well. They jabbed me with a needle.

When I woke up I was outside my house, and my sister was there. Then I went back to sleep. Then I heard Black Coffin say ‘I will kill you.” I ran and jumped over the fence and the fence fell down. I saw a slug – it was not an ordinary slug, it was a monster slug. It had monster teeth and it got me. It wouldn’t be nice! I got some mace and I chucked it at the slug and it got him right between the eyes. It exploded and a huge spider jumped out from nowhere. It spat web at me then it chased after me. I ran away but it caught me. It squeezed me – I got his fangs and ripped them out, then I stabbed it. It fell on me and I couldn’t get out. I used the fangs to push the spider up so I could get out.

Dear Dad,

I went to the war and dug a trench to hide in. I nearly got shot when I lifted my head up. I was scared.

I am wet, cold, hungry and smelly. It is night and I am putting barbed wire up. It is funny that the baddies keep on cutting them down so we keep putting them up again.

In the war, shells land, and one nearly got me.

I am writing from a trench. I miss you so, so, so, so much.

Love you,

Eddie.

Bye.