This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

blog #13 06/11/12
blog #12 05/30/12
blog #11 05/22/12
blog # 10 05/22/12
blog #9 05/09/12
blog #8 05/08/12
blog #7 05/03/12
blog #6 04/25/12
blog#5 04/22/12
blog #4 04/22/12
blog #3 04/16/12
writing variables 04/15/12
04/10/12
Red Hot 04/04/12

my favourite book and the only one i have ever read is April Reintree..i like this book because it seems to me a base to reality.The book is very intresting and i recommended to everyone to read it.

A favourite movie of mine would have to be Paranormal Activity 2. It was an interesting horry movie and I enjoyed watching what unfolded throughout the movie.

Article posted April 4, 2012 at 08:07 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 119

The Foo Fighters are my absolute favorite band in the world! They are amazing, every song and album is pure musical genius! Dave Grohl's lyrics are stunning , and his voice is god like.  Some excellent songs by them are Everlong, The Best of You, and Arlandria. Take a listen if you havent already heard them

My favourite musician/band right now is Xavier Rudd. He has become my favourite musician in recent years. I prefer older music and rarely find new musicians with a lot of talent. Xavier Rudd plays guitar, footdrum, didgeridoo, harmonica and sings. Amazing one man band!

Article posted April 4, 2012 at 08:00 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 119

my favourite movie would have to be marly and me , its my favourite movie because the dog in the movie is my favourite kind of dog ( labrador) and it has such a cute story line.

I'd have to say my favourite movie is Insidious. I love all types of scary movies and this time last yr I went to go see it when it first came out and it is the only movie that has ever made me jump and scream like it did.

My favorite movie as Blade 2. I love the action scenes in it and I always have liked movies with vampires and what not. there of course are a ton of movies that are alot better then that. I always use this movie though because it was one that I watched when I was very young and I really enjoyed it.

My favorite movie is that of Kingdom of Heaven. This movie is by far the best ever, even though its not historically accurate I still find that it has true historically meaning behide it. I would by far reccomend this movie to people because of the action and storyline it has plus if you like history then this is a great movie for you........... Man I hope I don't get hooked into this whole blogging thing because i by far find it not my cup of tea.

My favorite movie currently is Foo Fighters: Back and Forth. It is a documentary on the career path of the rock band foo fighters and the troubles and success they had on the way to what they are today. I like this movie because it is about my favorite rock band EVER!, and i don't go a week without watching it.

Boyz n da hood is my favorite rap group. Its my favorite group because they release a lot of good music.

I've read many books that I've enjoyed but one of my favorites has to be The Time Traveler's Wife. It could be that when I read it I was eight months pregnant and much more emotional than usual not to mention that the book its self dealt in some parts with the loss of several pregnancies. I loved this book because it would skip from place to place and through different decades, so it really made me focus on not only what the author was trying to convey but wondedring where the next chapter would take me.The ending of the book was so unexpected that it felt as though a piece of my heart was ripped out of my chest. It took me a couple of weeks to get over this book and was really happy to see that she had another book on the stores' shelf called Her Fearful Symmetry, another really good book...kindda strange.

my favorite movie is stepbrothers. I really like it cause its funny and those are my favortie types of movies.

I always find it impossible to answer questions pertaining to my favorite anything challenging. I guess that is bound to happen as you get older and what was once your favorite gets replaced by something new. At the moment I am fixated on a new artist by the name of Chris Rene. My first exposure to him was on the last season of The X-Factor. I was first intrigued by his story of being a recovering addict and that he had written both the words and the music to the song he was about to audition with. As soon as he started to sing he had my full attention. He had me totally captivated by his style, gestures, energy and his message. I was hooked and the X-Factor for me became the Chris Rene show. I have been following him ever since and am anxiously waiting for his album to come out in the summer. If you want to check out his audition you can find it on YouTube, "Chris Rene-Young Homie"

The first time I ever heard the red Hot Chili Peppers, I was in grade 6. Someone took out my "bodygaurd" soundtrack at an indoor recess, and put in their tape.. i heard the first few notes of "under the bridge", and I was in love.

That was a long time ago, but my love has never changed. A few years ago, they came to do their first show in winnipeg.. and i was there as they got off the tour bus..i told anthony keidis that he was the juim morrison of my generation..he told me it was one of the best fan approaches he had ever had.

Part of the reason I love them soooo much is the lyrics.. "i've got a bad disease.. oh from my brain is where i bleed..insanity it seems, has got me by my soul to squeeze.." I think i have almost every song memorized.. how could i not?!

anyway.... thats only one of my many favorite things..stay tuned

My favorite movie is Step Brothers. I really like this movie becase it's hilarious. Everytime I watch it even if I'm in a bad mood it makes me laugh!

My favourite movie is rush hour 3. I love it because it's funny and the people who are acting it are also funny. When I am mad at some points and put rush hour 3, I always laugh and  put it over and over again. I love it and never get tied of watching it.