Conditions of Use
1865: Jules Verne
- Jules Verne was born on February 8, 1828.
- He was a French author who leaded the science fiction genre in literature.
- He wrote about space, air, and underwater travel.
- He is best known for his novels Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (1870), A Journey to the Center of the Earth (1864), and Around the World in Eighty Days (1873).
- He died on March 24, 1905.
Article posted May 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM •
comment • Reads 46
see all articles
About the Blogger
I am a very country, reasonable, outgoing, energetic, athletic person. I try to be cool with everybody, and respect everybody. I always try to put a smile on everybody's face, and I don't think you'll ever meet anyone like me. ;D