Conditions of Use
November, 1864: Battle of Franklin
- The Battle of Franklin occured on November 30, 1864, at Franklin, Tennessee.
- It was a part of the American Civil War.
- This was the worst battle for the Confederate States Army.
- Overall, about 22,000 men were involved in the Battle of Franklin.
- After the battle, the result was a Union victory.
Article posted April 21, 2012 at 06:52 PM •
comment • Reads 68
see all articles
About the Blogger
I am a very country, reasonable, outgoing, energetic, athletic person. I try to be cool with everybody, and respect everybody. I always try to put a smile on everybody's face, and I don't think you'll ever meet anyone like me. ;D