Copyright (c) 2014 by Rama Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rama -- Blogmeister

Writing E-Pod

Welcome parents and students! This is our writing blog. We invite you to make comments and to take the time to enjoy the pieces shared by these talented students.

by Rama

teacher: Patti-Jo

-all 04/17/12
ME 04/16/12
The Unlucky Birthday 04/16/12
FRIENDSHIP 04/16/12
Lollipop 04/03/12
Suicide 04/02/12

As I walked down the hall

I faced them all

scary and tall

I like to go to the mall

But when I look up the wall

People call

And you have a nice eyeball

And Yara is the best of them all

Cuter than a baby doll

I like bouncy balls

One day I want to be so tall

I cried in the bathroom stall

Because people called me small

That is all.

http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/5148611/ME" target="_blank">http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/5148611/ME"

title="Wordle: ME">
src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/5148611/ME"

alt="Wordle: ME"

style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">

“I was there when it happened.” Detective Mainy turns around to find a young little girl. She wore eyes of emerald green and her blond silky hair was enchanted with beautiful sapphire ribbons.

“Oh really? What is your name?” He asked differently, praying for a hopeful clue.

“Abigail Christie.” Abigail let out her hand to detective Mainy’s hand, although he pushed it away.

“Now Abigail, what happened exactly?”

“Well” she began “I was guh-guh-getting off the b-b- bus that stopped in front of my h-h-house and got off, that is when I-I-I realized that I was walking the wrong d-d-direction. So I turned around, but at the moment I turned, there lay the body of my poor old neighbor Mr. Collin on the bare ground! But that was not all, I s-s-studied the unfortunate m-m-man very closely, that is when I saw sharpie pen marking on his s-s-stomach! When I looked up, the culprit was already running away.” She hesitated. Detective Mainy nods. But he didn’t have a good feeling.

Police cars, doctors, fire trucks, all surrounded the poor guy. And so far detective Mainy had interviewed one witness. Luckily the policeman brought 2 other suspects that could’ve been the culprit. One by one he asked different questions. The first suspect was an older lady.

“I swear I wasn’t the bad guy, detective! I was just getting some presents for my grandchildren, when I heard a horrifying scream.” He nodded and let the poor old lady go.

Next was a more muscular man, he wore several different massive tattoos that covered most of his pale skin and unusual piercings. Although, I did not expect his voice to sound younger and more childish. He began “The name’s Vincent. You aint askin me anything, I aint doin nothing.” He proclaimed.

“Sir Vincent, I shall ask you anything I please. Now, considered as one suspect, you have the right to explain what you saw or heard.”

The man shrugged “ok ok. I was going to Mr. Collins house to give him a cadeaux for his birthday. The next thing I knew is that he was a dead man with plain old pen markings on his belly!” Detective was getting to the interior of the case.

“Now, Now calm down. So you said that it was this man’s birthday?” he asks hoping for a positive answer. Vincent nods and makes his way to the older lady that was rocking herself back and forth, acting beyond worried.

The little girl was struggling to walk. Her face was pale and her hands trembled as she made her way to the velvet couch that sat in the corner of the room. The detective watched her every move as she approached the rather soft chair.

“This was the couch he read to me on.” She said

The detective observed the room then called out to the suspects. They all made their way single file to that couch. The older lady swore and swore that she is innocent and that she was madly disappointed that her one and only friend lay lifeless in a grave. Vincent just sat there unconvinced, while Abigail played with her sapphire ribbons.

“Now,” Detective Mainy began “hand over the pen Abigail!” the two other suspects gasp.

“What?! You can’t possibly think it was me!” She said shivering as the thought came to her mind again.

Detective Mainy nods. “But of course. You were the only one who knew it was a sharpie.”

“Fine! I did it! Because today was his birthday and he didn’t even pay attention to me. Usually he reads me stories and plays with me, but not today!” She throws the pen to the detective and storms her way out. The accomplices’ of the detective followed her. Another problem solved, Detective thought. Another problem solved.

Article posted April 16, 2012 at 03:52 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 33

Forgave and forgot

Relationships well as thought

Invitation not delivered

End of friendship, like being murdered

No happiness

Done for forgiveness

So many sorry’s fill the air

Hoping to share

Illness and tears

Perfect years

Article posted April 3, 2012 at 04:12 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 34

Stick it, Lick it, and Pick it up,

Swirly, Whirly

It’s my love

All the colors, Red and blue, It’s my lollipop

For me not you

First you pick the flavor, and then you pick it up

Then you start to lick and lick the delicious fruity cup

Rainbow, is what I prefer for my main cover

The perfect flavor for me or you because I am a lollipop rainbow lover

Next you stick it on any solid material

See what happens, its 10 times better than cereal

Not only can it stick but it comes in different yummy designs

Swirls, whirls, circles and lines

Now that you understood

That lollipops aren’t only good

They are snacks and sweets so delightful and fine

This is the lollipop and the lollipop is mine

Article posted April 2, 2012 at 03:53 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 35

Spotted or not, I climbed up the filthy gate and threw myself to the ground. Unfortunately my knee hit a piece of glass that cut through my skin until there was a sign of juicy red blood. I sat there, staring at the massive hole in my knee letting the swimming pool of blood overflow. That is when I let out a screech and let a tear drop drizzle down my rosy cheeks. I screeched again. No answer. I screeched again. Still no answer. There I sat outside of the school territory. Unable to move. Freezing. I slowly closed one eye, then the other. That is when I collapsed to the dirty ground.

I woke up to the smell of wet dog. I opened my eyes, and looked around. Trees, trees, trees. Yet, only one tree was glowing brightly towards me. No sign of any kind of canine- I spoke too soon. There stood the most gorgeous kind of dog, standing fiercely under the beautiful golden tree. I sat there unable to move or speak. It seems the wolf wasn’t going to budge if I didn’t stop staring. I looked away, and then I looked back. She was gone. I looked everywhere, but there was no sign of that fortune bringing wolf.

Fortunately, after a few minutes, I was able to stand on my feet, without feeling a whole lot of pain. I stood up and thought of returning back to school since there was half an hour left. As I trotted my way back to torture, I heard a horrifying scream. Dylan. Dylan Sanders is a boy at my school who LOVES joking around. I ran to see what the sound was all about.

There lay the body of a boy who once was hilarious - lifeless. I stopped breathing. I didn’t know what to do, so I just stood there. Until there was the bell. I decided that if I wanted to figure out this mystery, I would have to be a detective. Detective Clarissa. As I looked around, I wondered if there would be an unexpected clue. Although my hopes were a fail, all that I found were leaves, trees, and that one tree that was glowing brightly. Unless, I thought, there might have been a reasonable hint there. As I made my way to the tree, the same beautiful wolf ran my way. I tripped and fell over an unusual rock that was so fragile it hatched into three pieces. The inside was enchanted with sapphire and pink jewels. It amazed me how my body was perfectly fine and not one thing stuck to my tanned skin.

The wolf stopped and signaled me to follow her. She led me to the golden tree and pushed a 9 inch knife my way. That was one clue. At one point, I thought the wolf was the murderer and I was the next victim. That is until I spotted the initials on the tip of the utensil that shocked me. The initials were D.S. I wasn’t so sure what that got me to, but I had a feeling that I needed another clue. It seems the wolf understood and she led me another way. This time it was closer to the tree. She pushed me a golden apple, but this apple was not edible. It also had the initials of D.S. I understood the story now.

When I was screaming to death for help, I heard voices. It was Terry bullying Dylan. Terry was a very bad person. He was going to be a murder when he grows up. He threatened Dylan that if he doesn’t listen to him he will kill Dylan. Dylan tried everything to kill himself before Terry would, but there was only one solution. To stab himself with a knife. I figured this out not because of what I heard, but also because of his complaints to principle Mainy, I heard while eavesdropping. Suicide.