Copyright (c) 2014 by Lauren Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lauren -- Blogmeister

Writing E-Pod

Welcome parents and students! This is our writing blog. We invite you to make comments and to take the time to enjoy the pieces shared by these talented students.

by Lauren

teacher: Patti-Jo

04/16/12
Love is Cruel 04/13/12
What Would You Do? 04/05/12
03/29/12
Harry Potter 03/29/12
03/29/12
Rain 03/28/12
The Legend 03/26/12

I believe there is only ONE animal worthy of being in sight of the gods. It is….
THE PLATYPUS!
No other creature is as unique as this bubbly little mammal. Its duck bill is absolutely adorable, and I love the way it waddles on land or swims in the water. I believe the platypus fell to the earth from the heavens above in a shower of gold and that all the people sang opera to praise its existence. At first, though, some people thought it was a fake! True story! The Greek gods presented the platypus with a feast, and Zeus proclaimed the platypus: ‘The best, most unique animal in the world!’ Therefore, when the world ends, only the platypus shall remain, and will live a peaceful life eating, sleeping and swimming.

Article posted April 16, 2012 at 10:24 AM • comment • Reads 76 • see all articles