Copyright (c) 2014 by 6th Grade Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
6th Grade -- Blogmeister

6th Grade - Buffalo Elementary-

6th Grade - Buffalo Elementary

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 6th Grade

6th Grade Classroom from Botkins, Ohio
Mrs. Brown's 6th and 7th Grade class in Canada
6TH GRADE WEBSITE

Article posted November 3, 2010 at 09:14 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 43807

At the end of each unit we are going to write an article reflecting on what you have learned in the chapter, what you liked, what you didn't like, and what you are still curious about or don't understand.  Maybe some of your classmates can answer your questions!

Include the following items in your article:

• Discuss 3 things that you learned in this unit.

• What did you like the best in this unit?

• What did you like the least in this unit?

• Write a question that you have about this unit that someone might be able to answer for you?

Article posted September 27, 2010 at 08:57 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 792

Article posted September 23, 2010 at 11:59 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 112

OK...here is your first blog assignment. You won't be able to do this assignment until you have been given your username and password. Once you receive those you can complete this assignment. YOUR ASSIGNMENT: Go to YOUR blog. Remember you need to click on your blog link which is on the lower right side of this screen. Login to your blog. Create a new blog article titled "All About Me". Write 2-3 paragraphs introducing yourself to your fellow 6th grade students and teachers. Tell us what kinds of hobbies, sports, etc..that you are interested in. Tell us your favorite subject in school. What do you like and//or dislike about 6th grade so far? What are you looking forward to this year? Remember to click the publish checkbox and then click save. Your blog entry will be reviewed by one of the 6th grade teachers. Once your article is approved, it will appear on your blog and the world will be able to make comments to you. Remember all comments are viewed by the teachers first and they must approve the comments for them to appear. This process can take time, so be patient. HAPPY BLOGGING!

Article posted September 22, 2010 at 12:11 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 83

Congratulations to the following students for winning the review tournaments today in science class:

• Scatter - Mason - 15.6 seconds

• Space Race - Peyton - 19,730

• Jeopardy - Perfect Games - Maddy, Sabrina, Jessica, Kevin, Morgan, Miheer, Jacque, Nick

Good luck to everyone on their upcoming science test FRIDAY!

Article posted August 23, 2010 at 09:30 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 66

This is the 6th grade blog for Buffalo Elementary! We are excited to use this blog this year and hope that our students will enjoy collaborating online with each other. During the first few weeks of school, you will be shown how to use the blog. You will actually receive your own blog that you will be able to publish articles on to yourself. We ask that you do not use students' actual names in your blog articles or comments. This is to maintain the privacy of all of you. Before articles or comments appear online they have to be approved by one of the 6th grade teachers. Until a teacher approves your entry, it will not show up on the blog. We hope you enjoy this new online tool! We wish you a great year!

Mr. Phillips, Mr. Lampus, Mr, Kleckner, and Mrs. Nichol. 

Have a great year!

Mr. Kleckner
Mr. Lampus
Mr. Phillips
Mrs. Nichol

This blog has been set up for our 6th grade students to have the opportunity to BLOG in a safe and monitored environment. Locations of visitors to this page