Copyright (c) 2014 by Simone Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Simone -- Blogmeister

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]-

Hi everyone we are a composite class in New Zealand. We love God, learning and sport! We hope you will check out our blogs and see all the wonderful learning we are doing.

by Simone teacher: Bright Sparks

Article posted August 28, 2013 at 12:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

I'm really fascinated with Nelson Mandela. On Tuesday, I got a book out from the school library about him. I've learnt a lot about his childhood and family history. What really fascinates me about him, is that he found out about a problem and and took action. It also encourages me to say or do something when there is an issue.

Article posted May 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 33

Bright green 

Vibrant colours

Awesome team workers

Inspirational posters

Brilliant God

Spectacular art.....

Our classroom

Article posted April 9, 2013 at 01:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

Forest maize

Me and my companion were walking through the forest one day. We were hesitant because we had to take caution, of the threatening dark clouds. At once heaven's floodgate's opened and down came the rain, luckily we had an umbrella which was very effective. We were extremely desperate to find our way out off the forest and all this persecution. I then suggested to do the traditional way off getting out which was staying in one place until someone could find us, but we had no luck. My friend, then saw a tree which was a representation of hope, because she'd rememebered the tree from this morning. This might sound weird, but that tree was our inspiration that day.

Article posted November 26, 2012 at 05:30 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 33

My name is Simone. My favourite colours are blue, white and purple. I have a lot of friends, most of them are in South Africa ( I miss that place so much! ) My favourite sport is swimming and netball. I enjoy traveling, baking,cycling and painting.

Article posted November 22, 2012 at 06:39 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 41

In the begginning of the chapter, the girls complain that they are poor and have nothing. Meg( one of the sisters) suggests they buy something for their mom. When their mother comes home, she brings a letter that was sent from their father( who is at war). It says how much he misses them and it encourages them to be good.

Article posted September 14, 2012 at 12:52 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 32

This term I think I have done well in maths. I've even learned how to work with mixed numerals and improper fractions better because I have learned my times tables alot more.

The Mysterious Door Knocker

Hi my name is Sarah, and I have quite a crazy habit, which is knocking on peoples door and then running around the corner to see what their faces look like after. It all started on April 1 last year, I tried it on an old ladies door first and I laughed until my stomach ached when I saw the look on her face. I quite liked it and it soon became a habit. But one day that habit of mine changed my life forever.

I knocked on someone’s door that lived in my neighbourhood and before I got a chance to sprint away the door opened. I was speechless as soon as he asked me what my name was. Um uh my name is Sarah I said nervously. Well what do you want said the man; I was just looking for Susan I said. Susan who said the man that stared at me constantly, Susan Johnson. Oh Susan Johnson you say, she’s up stairs. How do you know her he said with piercing eyes, I know her from school I said feeling afraid. But does she live here I said again, of course she does I just mentioned that. This is just to weird I thought and with that I ran out the door like there was no tomorrow.

That person had been watching me the whole time I was knocking on peoples door. Soon news spread around the neighbourhood that I had been doing that and even worse it got to my parents and I had to do community service for a month. Which included walking dogs not to mention cleaning up the business they did, mowing lawns and raking leaves. I decided from that day forward I would stop knocking on people’s doors. I think that was the best idea I had come up with in a long time.

Article posted May 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 36

What do you think of my blog title page?

Article posted May 25, 2012 at 02:17 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 33

Nelson Mandela

I chose Nelson Mandela because he gave up most of his life to save the people of South Africa.

He was very brave going to jail because I know that I wouldn't have done that.

So it teaches me that you should stand up for what you believe in and you shouldn't be afraid to have your say. 

Even if it costs you your life.

Article posted May 25, 2012 at 02:01 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

25 May 2012

Genre: Persuasive Writing

I strongly believe children shouldn't have phones.

There are three main reasons to support my argument.

Firstly it could damage and keep our brains from developing at a young age.

Another reason is our phones can distract us from doing many things e.g. doing homework and playing outside with our friends.

Furthermore there are a lot of people who bully others on phones and make them feel uncomfortable which is called cyber bullying.

Therfore in my opinion we shouldn't have a phone because it is sometimes dangerous.

I love swimming, netball, baking and especially Jesus!!