Copyright (c) 2014 by LH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LH -- Blogmeister

LH's Blog

Kindergarten 2011-12

Welcome to our Kindergarten Class Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide a way for kindergartners to publish some of their work, and to allow them to communicate with others in a way that is meaningful and valuable. You will find a variety of writing projects, computer projects, responses to books we've read, and photographs of our experiences. Please support these young students by posting encouraging comments. Students’ individual blog pages can be accessed by clicking on "Kindergarten 2011-12" on the right side of this page, and then on students' initials. To post a comment of your own, click on the word "comment" below an article or posting. Thank you for visiting our blog!

by LH

teacher: Laura Knox

My monster's name is Rainbow Silly. She is a blue circle with blue square eyes. She has a red nose and a sad mouth. She has curly, red hair. She has one green arm, one red arm, and two red hands. Her legs are red too. My monster is sad.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I like friends. I like purple and I am five! I have a dog named Rondo.