Copyright (c) 2014 by LT Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LT -- Blogmeister

LT's Blog

Kindergarten 2011-12

Welcome to our Kindergarten Class Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide a way for kindergartners to publish some of their work, and to allow them to communicate with others in a way that is meaningful and valuable. You will find a variety of writing projects, computer projects, responses to books we've read, and photographs of our experiences. Please support these young students by posting encouraging comments. Students’ individual blog pages can be accessed by clicking on "Kindergarten 2011-12" on the right side of this page, and then on students' initials. To post a comment of your own, click on the word "comment" below an article or posting. Thank you for visiting our blog!

by LT

teacher: Laura Knox

My monster's name is Loopy. She is pink and she has three blue circle eyes. Her nose is pink and she has a blue, happy mouth. She has little ears, short arms, and long legs. My monster has long, yellow, crazy hair!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 02:45 PM • comment (2) • Reads 187 • see all articles