Tena Tatou Katoa, Nau mai Haere mai ki Ruma Tekau ma Ono

teacher: Taute Teina

In the weekend I went to my sisters house I took some togs because me and my sister are going to the polynesion spa with my little sister and my brother and also my sisters son and daughter. When we arived at the polynesion spa I went down the slide with my little sister. I swam with her in the pool cause it was to deep for her to reach the ground it was fun with her although I thought it was going to be boring with her but it was awesome. Later my brother wanted to swim with her so I let him and I just swam with my neice Me and my neice played hide and go seek I hid in the slide. People wanted to go down the slide so I g

quickly went down the slide She didnt see me when I went down I stayed under the water as long as I could she didnt find me for ages. Me and my neice laughed because my brother pushed me in the water but it was'snt sore just funny. After that we didnt want to play any more we just relaxed in the green pool and just played who could stay under the water the longest, she won the first game and I won the second so that was a tie after we finished relaxing we played tigi I got her and tried to swim swam across but she got my leg. My sister said we got to go now to Playtopia I went down the slide with my little sister then went in the balls and just played in the the balls