Copyright (c) 2014 by Maiya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maiya -- Blogmeister

United

We are a Year 3 and 4 class from Our Lady of Lourdes School, Palmerston North, New Zealand. You will see on this page our learning that we are doing in our class.

by Maiya

teacher: John Davidson

Balloons
What a Balloontastic time I had in the hall with my class United.First we had to line up to get our Balloon I choose pink.Pink is my favourite colour.Next we blew our balloon then we made our balloon make sqeaking noises.After that we had to find a place in the hall then we blew up our balloon then we let it go we had to kep an eye on our balloon just in case we might get someone elses balloon.Next we blowed up our balloon then tied it up.After we had to draw a face on it then we named it.Then we had to try to not get it on the ground.Later we went into a circle then MrDavidson said our name we had to run in the middle to get the balloon before it touchs the ground.Next we had to find a buddie then we had to hit our balloon back and forth and make sure that it doesn't touch the ground.Finally we had free time I LIKE FREE TIME!.THE END

Article posted March 4, 2012 at 05:21 PM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • see all articles