This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

Blog # 9 06/01/12
05/10/12
The white Screen 05/08/12
Brand names and ads!!!! 05/08/12
04/12/12
Explaining and supporting ideas 03/15/12
03/01/12
03/01/12
02/23/12
Text Blog 02/16/12

Brand names and ads!!!!
My personal opinion is that inveronmental media field plays an importanta role in our society and around the world, everyone wants to buy everything we see, like brand names products. As a consumer I love shopping and but some people are crazy about Brand Names, this is realy interesting experience too me because now I know how this this is affecting our world because of the pollution ,the abuse that some companies made to people in others countries ,even in America.Some people don't care about this but I'm more concerned of this because companies are taken adventage of poeple ,their are paying low wage and the condition of the factories are terrable thats make me sad and mad at the same time. people don't deserve to be treated like that. my personal experience about consumer is that if I have the money to buy brand names product is okey, sometimes some people go to much further with their choices on select brand.
markering and advertising is very important for companies and business to sell their product and we are affected for their advertising techniques.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 08:35 AM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles