My First blog.

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

Blog. 4 04/29/12
Blog #5 04/09/12
Blog #3 03/19/12
Blog #2 03/05/12
Blog #1 02/27/12
02/22/12

I hope to improve my spelling` along with my grammar.And also I hope to get better with my short stories

Also I do hope to get better at the math I am taking. Because that was the reason I  had wanted to take this upgrading

My current goal in English Language Arts is to improve in the area of my weaknesses at this point. I have to become much better at details to the smallest degree that I see in writings.It surprises me over and over again how much I missed by reading something over a second or third time. Oral communication in class has never been a strong point for me, but certainly I can try to improve on that. There are also other areas I need to improve on. I will focuss on all these areas and pay close attention to all the details I can think of.

I can’t believe then we are already half way through this course, but it’s true. I’ve learned some new things, some of the things I just need a refreshing on; also I still need to work hard on my week parts. My goal in English Language Arts is secsesiffyly finished my grade 10 and move forward in to the grade 11.  I very appreciate a hard work of our teacher, she gave as a lot of attention and she explains individually as well and I hope then she will teach as the next semester too. I wish for everyone in our class good luck and all wishes.

I have been hoping to still achieve this course from the start of it. It’s stuff I never done back in high school that makes it hard. My goals are to still get my grad 10 and if I got to work harder to getting it. I got to work on my homework more and build my skill a lot harder that I did have years ago. And the skills that I had years ago I would of bin a lot further then I am now.

My name is Kevin, I'm returning to school after 25 years of being away from school.