g-unit

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

06/01/12
06/01/12
04/23/12
04/09/12
04/04/12
04/04/12
04/02/12
04/02/12
03/07/12
02/22/12

The course has helped me a lot I do need more in proving in the course. I do want to end up in a good field in the future. The course helped me learn things that I have not done back in high school. I hate doing homework but that is just something that needs to be done. I would be good if there was something that can help improve lot of the grammar.  

The easy thing about the Venn diagram is the different kinds of storeys. The most challenging thing is connecting the storeys to gather. I do try to organize my I ideas by putting it on paper.  I like the work I did but I think there needs more improvement. If I knew the storeys better I would have had connected the storeys better.

I have been hoping to still achieve this course from the start of it. It’s stuff I never done back in high school that makes it hard. My goals are to still get my grad 10 and if I got to work harder to getting it. I got to work on my homework more and build my skill a lot harder that I did have years ago. And the skills that I had years ago I would of bin a lot further then I am now.

The storey about the young bald girl that had to go for CT scan . The Dr told her that she had to go for surgery to get her brain tumour out. After she had the surgery she had to stay out of school when she had to go back she was scared to go back.  When the sister is waiting at how the sister that’s down town she gets her head shaved. The sister that stayed at home when the other sister that got her head shaved to show the sister that there is nothing wrong being bald and there is nothing wrong showing her appearance at any time and it made her see that there is more important things than hair.

The story behind Stepbrothers is about two step brothers Will Ferrell and John C. Relly are forced to live together when their parents get married. The two brothers end up living together then end up fighting over the smallest things.  The brothers end up damaging the marriage as things slide. As things slide the two brothers help bring the couple back to their marriage. As the son of the mother, his real brother has problems and at the end of the movie they end up getting along. 

The author describes the characters for the things the characters do and what action happens. For the text that the author writes.  The setting of character that the writer explains about the setting where things take place.  For where the events take place, it can lead to where things happen to the characters where action and things that can happens to people in the story.  For the things that are puts in the storey talks about the people speak with commutating to one another where it will lead to the thing will happen good or bad in the texts of the story that the author puts.     

Movies have storey lines for the characters in the movies.  The characters in movies like band of brothers. The band of brothers is about WW2.  The WW2 takes place in Germany and they did try to take over Russia. There were other country’s that end up in fighting agents Germany. Russia ends up fighting agents the Germany same with Briton USA and Canada.         

Title:

Blog #4 (20F) (04/02/12)

Why is CONFLICT essential to a story? How does 'conflict' fit in with what you already know about 'plot'?

In a story when a person is playing a sports it involves movement. For characters ends facing something that they never had done in the life would be a scary that can be very painful. After facing something  that there never had done can change their life . working on something  that  a person wants and achieving it will bring what that person wants.  Helping others is a way of doing good things.

This class will be a helpful thing to learn and for what I need and for others in this class and for this place. For the teacher that the class has will help me and other students though this semester .  I also want to be able to get into university.  For the work that I have done in class has helped me and I want it to help me make it through the course.

For this semester I am going to try my best to improve my reading and writing skills in the English class that I am in. I want this course to be helpful so I can build the skills I need for this semester.  For that skills that I will learn throw the course I want to be able to take these skills in to a field I want to be in and hope to take the skills that I need in to a country I want to move to.  

My favourite things I want in life is to hope to do the thing I want. What it is I want to do is build my skill up to the level I want it at. Where I want to take my skills is being able to get a career in a different country I want to be in. I want to be able to use my skills to teach others that it can help what I have learned. For those who can learn from others to.

My favourite music is underground rap i enjoy listening to the sound of the rap beat and lot of the lyrics.