This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

Blog#8 06/18/12
Blog#7 05/16/12
Blog#6 05/16/12
Blog#4 04/09/12
Blog #5 04/09/12
Short story 03/19/12
My first impression of this class. 03/05/12
My favourite movie. 02/22/12

From the beginning of that course I felt that its hart, complicated, a lot of homework I can’t do that.  Letter on I started to see that it’s not that bed then I was thinking. The classmates (we are very small group) friendly and nice, the teacher is unbelievable she knows what she is doing; she is professional, helpful and understandable. That make me want to come to classes, do my work and hang my assignment on time.  And also when I thank my teacher for her help and support she said:” You welcome but it’s just you, how complete that work, and you should be proud of it.” And I am really proud of myself and from now I’m moving forward to my final destination with much more experience. I wish that our teacher will teach us next semester too. And I want to thank for our teacher and everyone from our class and I hope you’ll have a safe, happy and warm summer.

Article posted June 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles