This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

Blog#8 06/18/12
Blog#7 05/16/12
Blog#6 05/16/12
Blog#4 04/09/12
Blog #5 04/09/12
Short story 03/19/12
My first impression of this class. 03/05/12
My favourite movie. 02/22/12

for this assignment i chose the ninny and lather and nothing else. I am currently on part b. I found the easiest part of this assignment was making the connections between the two stories , i went about this by reading both stories numerous times while taking notes. at first i was descouraged thinking to myself i have nothing, but each time i would read these stories id find another thing in common. After gathering a decent amount of information on each story (information that ties the two together) i began step three of part B while taking step 1 into consideration step 2 wasnt working for me at all and i am currently struggling with the remander of this assignment.

I had found this assignment somewhat easy to do because getting my feelings out either on paper or typing it out on computer

Comes easy for me to do it is not hard for me to express myself. When I know what it is I am to express myself on or about

I just finished my assignment on making connections between two stories. I found it quite hard to write meaningful paragraphs in connecting the two.I write stuff down whenever it comes to me.I might be out on a bike ride or at work and something will come to me to add to my notes. I usually end up with a ridiculous amount of notes before putting it all togheter. I put sentences togheter, rearrange them, read them to see if they sound like anything I wouldn't mind reading. I think about stories I have read and how the writers use words and make connections. The most challenging part for me probadly was to make connections between the last sentence of one paragraph and the  next.

Our major assignment is a little bit different then all the assignments we’ve done due that day and also complicated for me. Its match easier for me just to right and organised my ideas in one full paragraph. Probably that is the thing to now different type of righting and explaining and that is the most challenging part of our assignment. I am still in the part B of my assignment and I just need to organize correctly my ideas and right neatly full paragraph of explanation. I think so I am moving forward well and on time (thanks for the big support and help of our teacher). Good luck for everyone.  

The easy thing about the Venn diagram is the different kinds of storeys. The most challenging thing is connecting the storeys to gather. I do try to organize my I ideas by putting it on paper.  I like the work I did but I think there needs more improvement. If I knew the storeys better I would have had connected the storeys better.