This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

last blog 06/13/12
blog 7 06/06/12
blog 5 04/09/12
blog 4 04/09/12
blog 3 04/09/12
short stories 04/09/12
test blog 02/22/12

My first impression of my class and my teacher is that. I’m a passion  person so this  semester was up and down my teacher was great I mean know  nothing about going to school I just did not like school so my opinion is I’m lunging so much in this shot semester than ever in my life. My class mates most times we didn’t talk too much however I have class mates from other classes that I do talk too. This school is great and the staffs is excellent to me whenever I need them I.  

From the beginning of that course I felt that its hart, complicated, a lot of homework I can’t do that.  Letter on I started to see that it’s not that bed then I was thinking. The classmates (we are very small group) friendly and nice, the teacher is unbelievable she knows what she is doing; she is professional, helpful and understandable. That make me want to come to classes, do my work and hang my assignment on time.  And also when I thank my teacher for her help and support she said:” You welcome but it’s just you, how complete that work, and you should be proud of it.” And I am really proud of myself and from now I’m moving forward to my final destination with much more experience. I wish that our teacher will teach us next semester too. And I want to thank for our teacher and everyone from our class and I hope you’ll have a safe, happy and warm summer.

Article posted June 13, 2012 at 04:48 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 70

when i first came into this class i figured id fail right off the bat, i thought to myself the teatcher will be mean and my classmates wont want anything to do with me....i was wrong. jody has been the best teatcher ive ever had i was actualy excited to finish assignments and for the first time in a long time i felt proud of myself. Then theirs kelvin he made me want to come to class, weve only talked a few times but i felt like i made a friend. the worst part about my time enrolled in this school were the times i couldnt make it to class, walking in late never felt too good either but i just told myself its better to be here late then to not be here at all. i had no goals set for myself coming into this class though i feel pretty happy with what i have completed. i wish i didnt miss anyclasses, now that were almost at the end of this im gonna miss everybody. i hope you all had a good time in here and i hope you all have a good summer.

Article posted June 13, 2012 at 02:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

These classes I feel are doing me a great deal of good because it has been just a little over 20 years since I have been in a classroom.

And I feel that the more I learn over again hopefully this time everything I learn will stick with me. The people that I am in class with are

Great I thought some of them would be uptight and hard to get along with. BUT to my surprise that was not the case the teachers are a big help as well

Because without them I definitely would not be where I am what I mean is when on the computer I am like a child with a new toy

There are computer keys to press .If I didn’t get help on the computer I would always need help from someone other than the teacher.

When I started this class I had no computer knowledge atoll. I hope when I resume classes next semester that there is the same type of people

Friendly and easy to get along with and not uptight. And always willing to help if you need it.This friendliness between everyone is also  rubbing off on me.But then I never really had that problem

Article posted June 6, 2012 at 04:09 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 90

i feel great my teacher is good my problem is that my life out side of class, make it hard for me. i always says i'm going to do my home, work at home for some reson its hard to do. I came up with a metted to my sitturtion waking up early in the mornning to do my home work. the couse good

I had no idea what to expect when I came to school that first day. That first week I would rather have been anywhere but here. I have learned how to read with pleasure again and not being so fussy about who the author is. Learned how to structure sentences to make reading them more pleasureable. I have gained a greater appreciation for authors, for writing is a tough task, at least for me. I have gained a lot of knowledge in understanding how stories are put togheter, what to look for when reading them so to better understand everything the author is trying to convey to his audience. I liked the class. Could we have done things differently? Maybe more aloud reading in class. To put it all together, I am glad I was here for this journey with you my fellow classmates and teacher. Hope you all have a great summer!

The course has helped me a lot I do need more in proving in the course. I do want to end up in a good field in the future. The course helped me learn things that I have not done back in high school. I hate doing homework but that is just something that needs to be done. I would be good if there was something that can help improve lot of the grammar.