Copyright (c) 2014 by purplegirrafes2313 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
purplegirrafes2313 -- Blogmeister

About Me-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by purplegirrafes2313 teacher: Rob Jacklin
JA Biztown!!!!! 04/12/12
Jesus 03/16/12
It's The Little Things 02/24/12
My First Phone 02/23/12
Magic!!! 02/17/12
My Pets 02/16/12

When I first walked into JA Biztown I thought it was a little small,but then I got to my buisness I thought it was a little better.Then we all went to go listen to the speeches that was probaly my least favorite part. After that I had my brake and cashed in my paycheck.

I was very happy my friend had the same break time as me my friend also worked in the same buisness as me. I was  a receptionist at the St. Louis Childrens Hospital. At my lunch brake I went and made a build a

receptionist at the St. Louis Childrens Hospital. At my lunch brake I went and made a build a bear with my friend it was fun. After my lunch break I went back to work. When the day was over we had the end of the day speak and made our buisness clean and then left. I had a great time a JA Biztown it was really fun. I really want to go back!!!!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM • comment • Reads 141 • see all articles

Hi,I like hanging out with friends, spending time with family. I have 2 dogs. I play basketball and soccer I also dance and play guitar. My favorite colors are red and purple! I love Jesus. My favorite dessert is brownies.