Copyright (c) 2014 by purplegirrafes2313 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
purplegirrafes2313 -- Blogmeister

About Me-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by purplegirrafes2313 teacher: Rob Jacklin
JA Biztown!!!!! 04/12/12
Jesus 03/16/12
It's The Little Things 02/24/12
My First Phone 02/23/12
Magic!!! 02/17/12
My Pets 02/16/12

When I first walked into JA Biztown I thought it was a little small,but then I got to my buisness I thought it was a little better.Then we all went to go listen to the speeches that was probaly my least favorite part. After that I had my brake and cashed in my paycheck.

I was very happy my friend had the same break time as me my friend also worked in the same buisness as me. I was  a receptionist at the St. Louis Childrens Hospital. At my lunch brake I went and made a build a

receptionist at the St. Louis Childrens Hospital. At my lunch brake I went and made a build a bear with my friend it was fun. After my lunch break I went back to work. When the day was over we had the end of the day speak and made our buisness clean and then left. I had a great time a JA Biztown it was really fun. I really want to go back!!!!

I think the world needs to know  I would put my video on youtube. Then I will bring to a church group and play it at church. Then the people who saw it will tell people about it. Then eventually everyone would know about Jesus.

Some time its the little things that matter the most. When are school donates a pair of shoes that helps the kids in a orphanage to get a pair of shoes. If we all donated food that would make a difference. So now you now the little do make a big difference.

For my b-day I got a phone. It is purple with a very pretty flower design on it. It is a slide touch and it can play music. I am so happy I got a phone for my b-day!

I saw this really cool video. It was this magician using technology to do really cool tricks. I think it was cool that he mixed technology with magic. I think technology should be used with magic only if needed. Marco Tempest: Augmented reality, techno-magic--http://www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_augmented_reality_of_techno_magic.html.

Marco Tempest: The Magic of Truth and Lies (and iPods)--http://www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_magic_of_truth_and_lies_on_ipods.html
.

I love animals. I have a Bernese Mountain Dog that is loveable,soft,and playful. I also have a little dog that is cute,fluffy,and loves to be pet.

Hi,I like hanging out with friends, spending time with family. I have 2 dogs. I play basketball and soccer I also dance and play guitar. My favorite colors are red and purple! I love Jesus. My favorite dessert is brownies.