Copyright (c) 2014 by Jabel99 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jabel99 -- Blogmeister

Jabel99's favorites

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Jabel99

teacher: Rob Jacklin

My job at JA Biztown was the dj at the radio station.  I had a great time.  There were a lot of kids there.  I had two breaks and was working the rest of the time.  During my breaks I did many different things. On my first break, after I went to the bank, I went to the high school to get an education.  On my second break I went to Build a Bear Workshop to get a bear.  At the end of the day I gave my bear back to JA so they could give it to charity.  Then I went to the Smokehouse Market to eat lunch.  I also bought a cookie at the Smokehouse Market.  I ate lunch outside.  If I got to go again I would get something from the sports store.  The good thing about Biztown is that you don't buy anything with real money you buy it with JA bucks.  Overall I had a great time at Biztown. 

Have you ever have to change something that's just a small change? Well it's all those litte changes that can make your life a lot easier. Just like in sports, has your coach ever told you that it's the little things that win games. If you had everyone inyour school bring in one dollar, even though a dollar isn't much, when you add it all up it is. If you tell someone about Jesus it may not seem like much, but then that person can tell other people and then the a ton of people can believe. 

Today I made a dinglehopper.  First, for a dinglehopper you need a switch. Then, you need a boing. After that, you need clappers. The next thing you need is a spinner. Next you need a whoop. Then you need a woo. Lastly you need a widget. The dinglehopper makes the best cookies ever.  Without every part of the dinglehopper it will not work right. It is just like the family of Christ, every person (part) has to do their job.

I believe that technology should be part of magic. I think it should because it makes magic more interesting. Marco Tempest is a great example of this. This first video is about the truth and lies of magic.  Marco Tempest's second video is about augumented reality. I hope you like the videos! 

My favorite type of animal is a monkey! They are so fury and soft. They are super cute. My favorite football player is Tim Tebow. He is awesome. I wanted the Broncos to win the super bowl. my favorite sports are baseball and hockey. my hockey team is really good, so is my baseball team. My favorite color is lime green.my favorite food is steak. 

I am Jabel99. I love to play sports. I play hockey, baseball, and basketball. My favorite type of animal is a monkey. I have a dog for a pet. my favorite type of food is steak. My favorite color is lime green.