Copyright (c) 2014 by LilCutie#14 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LilCutie#14 -- Blogmeister

Lil Cutie#14

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by LilCutie#14

teacher: Rob Jacklin

At JA biztown I was the Customer Service Manager for the Bank of America. I was very busy at times. I really liked this job. I would sort money and separate deposit tickets. Those things took a lot of time. I would also give all the businesses a bank bag to put their earnings in. people would give me their deposits at the business window (where I worked). On any of your breaks you could rent a cellphone, get a debit card, or go to the smokehouse market and get something to eat. Your second break would be considered your lunch break. On any of your breaks, after you get your first paycheck, you could go to the bank and deposit your paycheck. JA was really fun! 

What makes you go viral on YouTube? You would need something like taste-make, participation, and unexpectedness. I think the video should make sense and probably be funny. Everyone likes funny videos. It also needs to be entertaining. Make it something that would probably get a million hits. Funny videos get alot of hits.

1. It is fun!

2. You get good sleep!

3. If you have a T.V in your room, you can watch T.V all day!

4. You can stay in bed all day!

5. You can go to school late!

6.If you go to school late you can give the teachers a break!

7. Your parents don't have to worry about you getting in the way!

8. You can do whatever you want!

9. It is comfy!

10. You don't have to clean your room!

Hi! I love sports! I play soccer and volleyball. Those are two very fun sports. I had two days of school off this week. Then I have Monday off. I don't know what else to say. Bye! My favorite symbol is ~ (squiggly)

Hi! I am a girl. I play soccer and volleyball. I’m in fifth grade. I love to have fun! I love to be artistic. I love to play wii. I hate brussel sprouts, and bugs. I love to act. I love to hang out with my friends and get crazy. I don’t like Justin Beiber or Taylor Swift. I find both of those singers singing annoying. I like to watch T.V. and movies. I like to cook even though I’m not that good. I don’t like school or getting up early. I believe in Christ. I go to church on Saturdays.