5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 07:53 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 43

I choose option two.I like when they are in the dream tunnel.                                                             

1.Because I wasn't here for much else.                                                                                             

2.The dream tunnel was like a fantasy were nothing was real.                                                             

3.The dream tunnel seemed so real but everything was fake to scare the uman bings away from skreepia.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 09:54 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

Joe changed in a bad way because he used to be all happy and musical and fun he played his

instruments and was silly and was helpful like before they were half way to skreepia<

but know he is boring and strict and not as fun as he used to be he hasn't

played his guitar in a while and he keeps telling everyone that they have to get to skreepia

and thats all he thinks about.

Jack changed in a good way he used to be a bad influence and rude and not good at coming up with ideas,

but know he is better and nicer and can come up with ideas

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 08:02 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

I would call the book 'the skreeps:the abducting masters'

because they were abducted by the skreeps.

Also because the skreeps are like main characters.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 08:09 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

I dont have a least favorite story because all of the stories i read

were good.If I had to pick a least favorite story it would probably be...............

The jr. iditarod race it wasn't as interresting as the other stories I read.

I am not saying the Jr.Iditarod was bad,

it just wasn't my favorite.

Lenny's red letter day was my favorite.

I loved how it taught a lesson with the story.

The story was a unique story.

The author was a good person.

Lenny was a horrible child,but yet a great character.

The authors sister was a grumpy teenager who liked making her brother mad.

When Lenny came over he was acting different than usual,he was acting nice.

That is why i liked this story.

I dont really have a least favorite story.

But thats another story.

I think that they will make it.The ooman bings do better in the snow than Phoony and his Cronies.The ooman beings will go faster,Phoony and the Cronies will be more likely to freeze .Phooney won't catch them.Thats just my opinion you may have your own.

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 35

So i just read a book about The Boxcar Children it was so good .The story was about...... the children going with their Aunt Jane to visit her friend who owned a motel they were so excited .When they got to the motel they found out that Kay was going to sell her motel the children decided to help Kay but Kay still was tinking about selling.They really didn't want kay o sell so they worked there best but someone as trying to get to sell ,the person flooded a room,knocked over 3 baskets of oranges into the pool,and also cut of water and electricity to the whole motel.then they finally found out who was doing it.A loyal resident of the hotel a nice sweet 50-60 year old lady did all that just to make Kay sell the motel,the children were shocked.They asked why she was doing this,she told them it was the adventure hotel chain they were trying to buy her motel .They solved the mystery.When they did they clebrated.The next day Aunt Jane and the children had to go home .They told Kay good-bye and left.Now the motel runs smoothley and better than ever the end.®

Article posted February 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 34

Joe was the leader of them,but now,Milo is the leader.

I would say Jack is the airhead and a follower just going along doing whatever he pleases

.Isadora would be the idea generator always coming up with new ideas.

Article posted February 16, 2012 at 08:54 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

The Green Man is about a man named Claude who is rich and arrogant.Claude does not believe in the Green Man because of that he is selfish and rude.Claude went to a lake and someone took his clothes and horse.Claude then became the Green Man and he also became kind and took care of the animals and save children the wandered into the forest.Claude is became a very kind man and lived happily ever-after

I am Rebbeca,I am from the story of Rebbeca of sunny brook farms.I have no parents,its very hard having my parents gone,I miss them very much.I stayed with my uncle for almost my whole life,but now I have gone to my aunts because my uncle cannot take care of me.I am very happy to be here at my aunts,I get to do some gardening with the gardener.it is great here.